Life as a roll of tape

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LucidityKJ, Aug 22, 2013.

1. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Have you ever been using something and realized how brutal life as that object would be?

For example, I was peeling a roll of packing tape back for work this morning and I realized.... if I was a roll of tape I would be so miserable. People would constantly be pulling off my outermost layer of skin.... and when all of my skin was gone they would simply discard me like I hadn't just given them everything I had.
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Sounds like life in a corporate environment.
    • Like x 1
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I never thought of it that way :eek:

Mind=blown and stuff
    • Like x 1
  4. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Although this post was not intended to be metaphorical, thank you for making it so. I am so much deeper than I thought.
    • Like x 2
  5. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

6. BlueVariable Committed Player

This thread is hardcore
    • Like x 1
  7. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Your face :eek:
  8. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Be careful with calling somebody's face hardcore. This IS the internet. You never know what can result from that :p
    • Like x 1
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Your face is the internet! :p
  10. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Now I understand the statement "The internet is an ugly place." Hahahaha
    • Like x 1
  11. BlueVariable Committed Player

I know!! That's why they call me hardcore face, duuuuuuh!!! :cool:
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Did you just insult yourself? :D
  13. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

It's a frequent thing for me lol.

But yeah, am I the only one who occasionally feels bad for inanimate objects? Please tell me I'm not the only one here who's completely lost his mind...
  14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Since reading your post I feel bad for pencil sharpeners..... I'd also rather not get into details.
  15. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

You feel bad for the sharpeners? But not the pencils? o_O
    • Like x 1
  16. General Zod 10000 Post Club

The pencils do bad things :mad: It's they're own fault for what happens to them
    • Like x 1
  17. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

The write. That is their sole purpose. Also, unlike pens, they allow you to erase. Pencils are the good guys here. You're delusional. I'm afraid to know your opinions of hi-liters.
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Pens don't need to be "sharpened."
  19. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Pens also explode all over your clothing and hands. Plus, if you're like me and mindlessly chew on things, pens will leak ink into your mouth. Very unpleasant, trust me.
  20. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Pencils break :mad: I got a splinter once!