The Great Debate

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LucidityKJ, Aug 19, 2013.

1. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

2. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

IGNORE THE TWO RELIGIOUS PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE PICTURE.
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

You posted the picture twice lol
  4. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Your face.... twice

Edit: The phrase "your face" and all related attributes are copyrighted by MelvinPox Inc. and used with permission.
    • Like x 2
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

That's not nice. Once is ok but twice? :(
  6. Lights Derp Loyal Player

You can't tell me what to do.
    • Like x 2
  7. Entity Committed Player

Ps3
    Batman
    Pokemon
    Mcdonals
    Family guy
    Coca cola
    Battlefield
    Google chrome
  8. melvinpox Devoted Player

If once is ok...then twice should be twice as ok, no?
  9. melvinpox Devoted Player

This guy is about half right.
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Nope....
  11. Entity Committed Player

Where do i go wrong my good sir
  12. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

LOL no, but the forum mods can (and will).

FINE, I'll start

1. Android, by far. MANY more free apps, less crashes, and a more secure system.
    2. Mac for artsy and business-y projects and programs, PC for gaming. There are just no good games for Mac, and bootcamp is just a pain.
    3. Chrome, hands down. No doubt about it. I'm not even going to try and explain it. Chrome.
    4. PS3, again, hands down. Better performance, better games, and it's NOT Microsoft.
    5. Hate them both
    6. See above answer
    7. What is this? A shield vs. a knock off of the blue lantern corps emblem?
    8. Who? Um.... I guess if this is a fight I'd root for the skinny guy.... idfk.
    9. Neither. Just... no. Kristen Stewart is freaking hott though. Robert Pattinson is one lucky guy. Except the whole getting cheated on thing.
    10. Cats are better snugglers, but dogs actually listen when you tell them something. I'mma go with dogs.
    11. Pokemon. Digimon is crap. Pokemon is the best thing ever.
    12. The timeless debate amongst comic book nerds. Batman. Why? Because Superman has already given Batman a detonator that will automatically set off a device inside of Superman to infect his bloodstream with Kryptonite. Batman can win with the push of a button. Aside from that? I still say Batman.
    13. Songwise? Definitely Stairway to Heaven. Yup.
    14. I don't believe there is a picture here that is debatable along forum guidelines.
    15. See above.
    16. Coke. I love Pepsi, and frankly I can barely taste the difference, but I always drink Coke for some reason.
    17. Burger King hands down. There is NOTHING in this WORLD as amazing as the Quadruple Stacker. Oh the deliciousnes.
    18. Family Guy. Simpsons has had their run, and now they're just beating a dead horse.
    19. Both horrid shows.
    20. The one on the left is hotter, but IDK who either of them are.
    21. WOOHOO! Mirror Match!
    • Like x 1
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

While I can't actually see the lists...glitch in my work computer...I can't imagine I would ever pick Pokemon or Family Guy over anything. I know. I know. That's almost blasphemy to some people.
  14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

LOL
  15. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

But.... it's Pokemon vs. Digimon and Family Guy vs. Simpsons.

Digimon is gross, and Simpsons is just... they're done. They're not funny anymore.
  16. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Although, you are a family man, and The Simpsons is far more family-friendly than Family Guy (which is ironic) so I can see if you'd prefer The Simpsons.