Celestial Combos

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by JokerSharp, Aug 13, 2013.

1. JokerSharp New Player

Seeing an issue where the combos are not being read correctly in the following aspects:

1. Combos don't seem to be 100% making the mechanics to slow and having to spam the combos to make each power work correctly.
    2. Spamming the final part of a combo just to get the combo to actually set off the next power during hold animation does not read correctly.
    3. Combo moves are to slow and sluggish should be able to hit the combo like it says not hope it works. (fix the time needed for the combo would increase the players chances of completing said combo before being knocked out of it by any unfriendly add.
    • Like x 8
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

And to add, any (and I mean any) attack,, DOT, CC, slight sneeze causes you to leave the powerset combo and go back to weapon combos. There is no indication this is happening so it can be frustrating. Maybe a head glow, or foot glow (like SPARC weapons) perhaps to indicate a player is still in powerset combo status and not back using weapon combos.
    • Like x 1
  3. Stamen Dedicated Player

The hands raise with little flames when in combo status.
  4. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

Like i see the power is perfect, have inovation something that we need see more than gold, then i think that we need see and improve what joker said.
    This should be the power. Is represented by great forces of universe look have a nice inovation, then let hear what say joker at start of this.
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

The combos can, indeed, be dangerous, especially if you miss with a melee hold and end up lunging into the target. :eek:
  6. blklightning New Player

Where does that look familiar, hmmm?

Granted, all is easy to combo in front of the sparring targets. Totally different story when there are 18 adds doing all three counters and keeping us knocked down.
    • Like x 1