Lets talk about celestial power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alpha vermelho, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

I think good, but i dont see alot of damage.
    The caracter dont die easy i belive.
    I no native of english language somebody would like to talk about celestial power?
  2. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

If you are talking about the live stream from today, its because he wasn't in dps gear...he had healer gear on. He only switched to DPS because Mepps was in healer stance
    • Like x 6
  3. Azrael New Player

I want to see what it looks like on a villain- not really a fan of the visuals so far but theres alot they didn't show us
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

^This.

Trexlight is streaming from the villain side.
    • Like x 2
  5. Redstroke New Player

That power he was doing that was applying that Precision DoT was going between 200 - 400 ticks in healer gear?

*Drools
    • Like x 2
  6. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

But how is healing is celestial? or mepps?
  7. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Not really sure what you are asking Alpha...could you elaborate
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Here's showing the weapon color and loadout for villains.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

who is healing mepps or the celestial? becase i hear that celestial is a dps healer, then i confuse.
  10. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Mepps only healed when it was necessary. They wanted to show people that you could heal yourself in dps stance using certain combos and powers.
    • Like x 1
  11. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

and power with charge how was full quickly?
  12. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

So far from what I've seen I like the visuals and can't wait to learn the powerset
    • Like x 4
  13. BLK Well-Known Player

Dude's stream is weak imo.. great power tho cant wait other vids to go up.
  14. TheGrimstone New Player

Precision DoTs.
    They hit like a truck.
    • Like x 2
  15. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

truck in super heroe game isnt strong
  16. Kristyana New Player

Played around a bit with it. It's like Hard Light except you only chain into one other power if you've purchased it, so no chaining combos.

For those that wanted a battle cleric, this is going to be your powerset. The 20% might buff move is insane and stacks with soders or anything else that increases might - you'll be able to get up to over 4k might and then spam your 35% finisher. Trollers are gonna hate you, but man, this set has some awesome nukes.
    • Like x 5
  17. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Alpha its a figure of speech, meaning it has some big hitting powers/combos
  18. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Kris have you tested the healer side of it?
  19. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

I play i pc and i am legendary iwhy i cant download?
  20. Dynagirl Committed Player

The only thing off that I can see off about the power from the live stream is that there really is no good damaging supercharge for blessed. The blessed side seems to only have a defensive aoe and healing shield. They need to change it so that the defensive aoe also damages things inside of the light. The cursed side has 2 that serve both as a heal/damaging at them same time. Can't really judge how good they were doing from the stream.