Please can someone tell me how to get unbanned!

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by amougo, Feb 17, 2013.

1. amougo New Player

i have been banned 2 weeks now and i played this game from 1 year please help...
  2. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Don't hack?
  3. amougo New Player

i didn't hack -_-
  4. Ilunis Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. PKMN12 New Player

I am possibly going out on a limn hear, but maybe you should not have done something stupid and got yourself banned in the first place.
  6. greyman24 New Player

Couple years ago my account got banned. I didn't hack (honestly, I don't know even know how I WOULD hack--I'm a marketer, for goodness' sake), and had no insight into the reason I was banned. I had to start over from scratch and no one gave me any reason. I submitted multiple tickets and all I was told was that I shouldn't have hacked...as if that's what I did. Eventually, someone told me that some programs running (either actively or in the background) can register on the servers as an attack, and that is probably why I was banned.

That account is still banned. Still have no real idea why.
  7. DCAstro New Player

I'm going thru the same problem right now. The only answer I get from the SOE technical staff is that I was using third party programs to get an advantage over other players. In other words they are accusing me of hacking. The technical staff assures that any program can run in the background and that I can even download stuff while playing. I do not believe that... I believe their detection software to be overly sensitive to lags. If my memory is correct every time that I got ban for "hacking" I was playing Legends PvP before the incident. I noticed that the enemy players were moving really fast. I believe that real hackers have found a way to blame you for their hacking. If this is true, then is not safe to play PvP. Has any of you experience this? Is this becoming a trend for hacker to blame real and honest player?
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please submit a support ticket or contact our support (via phone/chat) so we can give you details on your account status. For more information , please read the knowledge base below:
    DC Ban/Suspension info
  9. DCAstro New Player

Submitting a support ticket as not been of any help to me. The GM staff only tells me that I'm banned, there is nothing they can do. They can not check my computer or the software that I installed in it to prove that I was not hacking. They only mention how proud they and the game's developers are of the detection software, and are not willing to believe my claims. I firmly believe that the detection software is flawed and is detecting some background process as a hack. I'm in the best disposition to figure out this flaw but the support staff doesn't wants to dedicate their time to my claims.
  10. DeathRogue Well-Known Player

I Have that One program from another game whats it called GameGuard or other it prevents you or supposed to prevent you from using hacks. However there is nothing but trojans and such running in the background of yer PC Try and use some sort of a game booster that shuts off all nonessential things in the background and enhances yer gameplay with less laggyness. unless SoE considers those as hacking programs.
  11. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Pm me your ticket reference number. I will see what I can do.
  12. ron New Player

I have the same problem and I don't know what to do its the second time they ban me they say I cheat but I don't you can put list of programs that can considered as cheating maby I have one of this programs from some reson
  13. Lucaefor New Player

Boggle. How can you be banned twice and still be playing?
  14. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Ron please be sure to submit in a support ticket. We tech and billing guys have no information about the bans :(
  15. QuantifiedICE Active Player

that's the problem Alex...those of us with the actual issues submit the tickets but never hear back
  16. willi3bx Committed Player

how are u banned for
  17. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Quantified, we've had a large volume of tickets (primarily due to everyone recovering their old accounts for EverQuest Next) but I'll do what I can to help. If you haven't already, pm Sean and I your reference number and we will seriously get to it as soon as possible.