Block is sticking.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flash, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Will Power Loyal Player

For Me the game see every block except the breakout hold block after breakout it just shows me standing there I can break out into a melee but not breakout into a block.

You really skrewed up now Mepps this new system is skrewed up. I shouldn't have to tap and hold block again after a break out my controller funtion are telling my PS3 when I'm blocking but your game isn't reading it and when I tap r1 it sees every block and that makes it see every block.

So your game sees every tap and now requires an additional tab and hold after the breakout. Your once again forcing me to improve my controller use again. This kid of crap makes my T5 runs in solos even harder.
  2. NexGen New Player

Are you really? No wonder I always liked you best. Gino's is good stuff, and really all of our local pizza places are better than anything in the world and you juet can't go wrong.

As for the fix - you rock.
  3. NexGen New Player

Joe's Crab Shack? There was one downtown (is one still I guess) at North Pier Mall where I used to play Battletech back in the day.
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Ah, good 'ol Battletech...
    • Like x 1
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I'm guessing you didn't read the rest of the thread before posting. They've identified the problem, come up with a solution for the problem, and just need to get it out to us in a hotfix. All is well. LOL
    • Like x 1
  6. Will Power Loyal Player

I tend to not go past page one usually its just full of complaining people like myself.
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Yeah, we all lost it for a day or so because of this one.... Hey, sometimes it's needed although we probably give Mepps ulcers. LOL

The last few "changes" were changed back because of our ranting and raving on here. The Eastern Lair door frames came back, and they made the lockboxes drop at around every 6 hours again...... I'm sure the idea of being able to turn off the tells over our heads will get priority now too since that thread blew up.
  8. Will Power Loyal Player

We had player out lines to show us when someone is blocking we honestly didn't need another way to show us the moves I honestly don't pay any attention to the tells and play normally.
    What I'd like is to be able to punch other players like the NPC punchs me all Non interupts should go through. Like Tap tap tap tap and not fall on my rear after punch 3 If I don't hit an interupt I shouldn't fall down.
    • Like x 1
  9. LIVETASER New Player

Thanks for getting this fixed asap. when I get home from work, I will test.
  10. Owl Devoted Player

Or Lou Malnati's or Giordano's
    • Like x 2
  11. NexGen New Player

Nothing to test yet - the fix is not live.
    • Like x 1
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

LOL, I thought it was pretty clear it was going to have to come out in a hotfix, but maybe it's just me.
  13. UltraElite Dedicated Player

nothing beats the Malnati Chicago classic
  14. Flash New Player

Ok, figured as much just wanted to double check lol.
  15. PSNDeadlyGamer New Player

I agree, just punching you shouldn't be blocked down, only when using a finisher or lunging
  16. Trinidad James Loyal Player

This happens all the time to me in pvp/pve (mostly against players/npc's using brawling), If I don't block way before the knockdown attack I will be interrupted from my block and fall over getting juggled to death. But by me blocking to early I'm left open for a clipped BB to the face.