Dive Hideout Theme

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperCooper513, Jun 5, 2013.

1. SuperCooper513 New Player

I've just reached level 12 and was given the Dive Hideout Theme, i assumed right clicking would continue with the quest and take me to the hideout but nothing is happening. I am using the free version of the game and have only purchased the Fight For Light pack. Do I have to upgrade or download Home Turf to use the Dive Hideout?
  2. Sophittia Well-Known Player

No, you should be able to access your hideout even though you are a premium player.
    Try looking in your missions to see if it's there.
  3. The Kitsune New Player

You have to right click on the themes to enable them. then when told to do so right click on the deed and then pick a location and that should be good.
  4. Forum Name New Player

I've got the same problem. Free player. Hit level 12. I can't right click on the dive hideout item to collect it in my inventory to further the quest and get rewarded with the deed.

E: I also cannot right click on a few other things to collect them. As far as I know there is nothing significant about them, they were from random gold things you find in town.
  5. TheDarkSilencer New Player

I have the exact same problem and I don't know how to add that to my themes.
  6. Lita Prince New Player

Again, same here. Can't right click on the Theme.
  7. Kandamo New Player

Plz any help? any answer? i right click on Dive hideout and nothing happens :S
  8. Joshua_7000 New Player

Hey, you need to get the Home Turf DLC or update if you haven't then try
  9. SoluminiaOG New Player

I'm having this same issue. So we need to buy the DLC in order for this to work?
  10. Notangie New Player

I have home turf dlc and couldn't click on my deed yesterday when my new toon reached lvl12. I had to relog.
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

I remember getting the Dive theme before getting Home Turf, you just couldn't upgrade your mainframe at all(You'd get a message asking if you wanted to buy home turf if you tried.) I think all you could do is decorate it....
  12. Fluffy New Player

its clear you just have to relogg just take the one where you pick your chars that worked for me
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You don't. Dives are for Free to Play and Premium players.
  14. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

You do NOT need to buy the dlc. Once you get the dive from the quest, right click. Then , most importantly you will get an item called DEED. RIGHT CLICK the deed to choose where your base is and them you can go there. Report back and tell if it works
  15. TE5LA New Player

If it helps anyone, this is what just happened in my case:

I right-clicked the Dive item and a mission completed, rewarding me with the Deed. It popped up automatically.
  16. Extroyer New Player

Would it be possible for you to help me get my Dive theme HQ back since I accidently deleted it.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Open a ticket with support. This is not something a player can help you with.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think you can PAY for an undelete option. That or you could sub and get the single free undelete. Support MAY help you, but it's at their option as they will state that they will not help with deleted, salvaged or donated items as well as mis-purchased items. It will all depend on the person you get and how their day has been going if they want to bend the rules to help or not.

I find it hard to believe that the them is deletable...most things that are required to advance the story or a mission are un-deletable. I unfortunately already blew through the process on my toons, so my 'dive' deed is already consumed.

Good luck