87 LVL DPS Utility Belt

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by D4rkwond3r, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIYAH New Player

If you change the belt you going to refund it to me? I salvaged that a while ago..
  2. Critics New Player

I personally think the belt is great!! First I have Karmic Hex in my first consumable slot (R2 O). Then Fos 1 Dps Trinket, Nitro Soder Mk V Expert, Soda Cola Next, and Personal Dampening field v expert. :D I like the belt, even though it adds 4 more might.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dump Truck New Player

Likewise, I find it only useful for the final boss of paradox...

I would prefer if it was set up like the 85cr and 86cr belts (Trinket, Consumable, Wildcard, Wildcard). This way it would be able to do what you like with consumables, but others can make use of it as well.
  4. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

KEEP Watching this thread folks!

I PM'd Meeps and he said this is the thread that will be updated (no timeline yet)

I just mention this because there are 3-4 out there on this issue.

Hold out Hope!

-Zurr
    • Like x 2
  5. The Hornet New Player

So, don't salvage this p-o-s?
  6. LIVETASER New Player

FIX THIS CRAPPY BELT PLEASE, THIS WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START. WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE NOW AND NOTHING DONE YET. PLEASE FIX.
  7. Zpred Dedicated Player

Make them all wildcards they are the highest level belt in the game. Or put a new feature in where we can choose the slots to be either wildcard,trinket,consumables at a cost of x amount of marks of triumph depending on what you choose.

Wild cards-2000 marks of triumph

Trinket- 1000 marks if triumph

Consumables- 500 marks of triumph.
    • Like x 3
  8. D4rkwond3r New Player

I hope This post soon to be treated as it has to be.
  9. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

It's been about a week since they confirmed via PM they were looking into this. I presume with all the game crashing since the last GU it hasn't exactly been on the top of their list. I'd say.. if we've kept this belt around this long. Totally keep it around. You never know!
    • Like x 1
  10. Spike New Player

Why i start thinking that next dlc release new belts cr 90 with wildcards ...
  11. Blac Panther New Player

Dont you jackazz noobs know you can put the 86 dps utility belt in the wildcard slot of the 87 dps utility belt and have 8 slots instead of 1! Try it and see -.-
  12. SubArt New Player

I think they'll wait till I salvage mine, than fix it. Kinda like the T5 rings. Salvaged 5 of them, than 2 days they announce modding capability on them.
  13. Doc Holliday New Player

It's a bug just like how they forgot to add consumable plans to t5 content....it's about time for the hot fix to add a useful 87cr Dps belt in the game cause you won't get a green name on here to admit its a bug tbh.

Ninja hotfix ftw.
    • Like x 2
  14. Miahztwin Committed Player

Its funny cause I dont even see this belt drop anymore lol But yes change the slots please. What am i suppose do with 3 consumble slots? I barely have enough mats to make mods, let alone karmic hexes and dampening shields.
  15. Zpred Dedicated Player

Thread was created on 21st may 2013... Has a very high thumbs up for them to investigate the bug.. Mepps steps in on the 17th of July 2013 to say the team have been notified (a month an a half later lol).. It is now the 4th of August 2013 an there's been no update on this. I know there has been more important things on the list that everybody wanted like blue symbols above their head and a deserter penalty and deadlink feature which we all wanted an loved but I think it's time we put some more effort on this one please.

Sorry for the rant but it can get annoying when you put in features that nobody wants and hates as to something the community likes and could benefit from. :)

Ps. I think also there may have been a few threads before this one about the same topic... So it's had enough time to look into.
    • Like x 1
  16. Abyssinal Prime New Player

hold up who the hell wanted the blue icons over head???

SERIOUSLY take that crap out im really about to quit over that crap, are we now catering to 6 year olds? if you don't know when someone puts the hands up to block then go play pokemon where there is no blocking. and if it an issues with the HL shield all white then make it a clear shield power that cannot be color changed by your primary color, stop being a whimp about someone using something to beat you.

AND FIX THIS ISSUE WITH THE BELT!!!
  17. SuperMia New Player

ZOMG! I <3 you Mepps! XD
  18. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I don't see the belt drop anymore and I salvaged the others that I had.
    • Like x 1
  19. Zpred Dedicated Player

It was sarcasm lol
  20. Zpred Dedicated Player

Yes I have quoted myself lol.

It's now 16th of August an no update, well unless I've missed it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.