Please Fix Weapon Style Saves!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TK PUSHA, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

ok meeps:

so are you saying that weapon styles will only save as long as you do not switch weapons?
    that is how i read your post.

if that is the case, i have to say this basic complaint here will persist amongst the majority of the players.
    i'm guessing a vast majority of players switch weapons at least once during a play session, which then negates any saved style every single day.

i'm sure every person thats posted here along with the entire player pop. wants weapon styles to save whether they are the currently equiped weapon or not.
    that was basically the request to begin with.

*at the very least maybe we could get the "BARE HANDS" option to save for ALL weapons even if weapon type is switched. that'd be a great start.*

thanks...
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Whatever weapon and style you are using when you log out is saved, but nothing unequipped (when you log out) is saved. It's a valid request, for sure, but currently not a bug as it is working now. I definitely suggest starting a thread with the suggestion in Gotham, though, since this thread and forum were specific to the bug fixed earlier.
  3. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

His name is Mepps. Mr. Mepps. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.