Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you have an idea or suggestion for an item you would like to see in your Base? Let us know!
    • Like x 34
  2. Aiden Warren New Player

First Dibs
    SOE LIVE Sign
    • Like x 5
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Plants plants plants.....anything nature related and I really want a plant theme base something poison ivyish or swamp thingish

yes i know we got gnarled style in seasonal but it all looks really stupid in my eastern theme base.. Plant base for the win.

A space type base would also be nice
    • Like x 40
  4. Skyfall New Player

Treadmill.
    • Like x 13
  5. DamageControl Committed Player

I want a teleport pad.
    • Like x 28
  6. Zpred Dedicated Player

Not sure on what base items I'd like to see but I would like to have more then 4 base amenitys at one time :)
    • Like x 45
  7. Tirocerto Poppi New Player

Office desks, bathroom stuff (anything!!), computers of any kind, the chairs of hall of doom, other kinds of hanging lamps, ANYTHING of Lex Luthor's penthouse, etc.
    • Like x 18
  8. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Iconic Statutes with special ( ex. original flash or white raven ) iconic statues in the marketplace of each Mentor or Inspired By hero or villain.
    • Like x 25
  9. Objeckt Well-Known Player

A phase shifter.
    • Like x 31
  10. Dee Pius New Player

I would like to have the giant floor map(rotating globe) that is in the ground during the Lex and Superman fight, in Brothers in Arms!

Please and thank you.
    • Like x 28
  11. deltablues New Player

I'd like some tech-based items like computers and batcave-style equipment like monitors and keyboards and analyzers and stuff like that. Different styles of monitors other than the two televisions that we have. The big ones in the middle of the Star Labs alert would be awesome.
    • Like x 30
  12. Caseyyeah Committed Player

1. Teleport pad to the watchtower/HoD or a friend's base.

2. A feature that will have my backup or sidekick doing random things around my base. Like I could see my backup standing around in a circle talking, watching one of my flatscreens, or sparring with each other.
    • Like x 34
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Suit tubes like in the HQ's.
    • Like x 28
  14. Mont New Player

no more junk furniture, or piles of dirt, rocks,papers,bumper cars, more of the good stuff
    • Like x 37
  15. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Teleport pad between lairs so I don't have to worry about accidentally warping to the wrong one.

More taxidermy (Grizzly Bear, moose, bald eagle, mounted wall taxidermy like a bull head, etc)

Memorial Plaques from plaque rubbing collection (Amazonian plaque, Robinson park memorial plaque, etc)

Iconic suits in tubes (batman suit, joker suit, etc)

Bat mobile or other themed vehicles

1940's movie monster statues (king kong, lagoon creature, mummy, etc)

Let me know if you want more info and ill put something together to better describe what in looking for.
    • Like x 19
  16. CAm New Player

While non functional, I would like some kind of scaled replicas of the lantern central power batteries, or possibly personal batteries.

A flat screen TV with Central and Coast City "footage" in addition to the already existing Metropolis and Gotham ones would be a neat way to add variety for those of us that love having a wall of screens.

Hero/Villian centric Themes would be cool. Start with mentor oriented themes and work out from there.

Will put down more as I think of them.
    • Like x 14
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Book cases!
    • Like x 21
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Hopefully the last time I have to post this one, basically anything along these lines:

[IMG]
    • Like x 45
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

This.

Id also like to see something like R.E.E.S.E. from the Watchtower...Just a robot that walks around

I want to see way more Tech themed stuff
    • Like x 19
  20. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

NPC's

Exobit growers or something like that. Spits out an exobit every so many hours
    • Like x 34