Pet Power/Life bars

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Whizzkid, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Jerick New Player

On the video, the watchers health bar/power bar is not shown even though the watcher is summoned.
    • Like x 6
  2. 478874 Dedicated Player

This problem is becoming increasingly paramount as the new content places higher demands on healers and watcher life and energy awareness.
    • Like x 4
  3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I had the issue in Nexus yesterday. Mid-raid the bar disappeared and never came back, neither for my watcher nor my sidekick. I had to guess when to cast SO to feed my watcher some power.
    • Like x 1
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Sorta related ... how come we only get one pet life bar at a time? I created a new character Capt TurangaLeela, with a Robot Sidekick and Atlantean Dude (Bender and Zoidberg, I call them), but only get the life bar of the one last summoned.

Related ... sometimes the pet is up, with no life bar, and sometimes the pet is down with a lifebar, and sometimes it's up and the lifebar is there correctly.
    • Like x 3
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

not related...sorry
    Ha. too funny....I think we did a PUG on Oolong together last night? Was a healer dude giving you grief about PVP gear and trying to kick you? If so, I had your back ;) You should to get a crested visor or something Cyclopsy! http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Face_Styles?file=FaceCrestedVisor.png
    • Like x 1
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Yup, that was me! Thing is, people like him are common, people like you aren't. Thanks.

[IMG]
    I was sooo disappointed when the brother eye style took away my hair and gave me a mohawk. dcuo-db says that crested-visor is a healer style (http://www.dcuo-db.com/style/crested-visor), but the db is missing a lot of stuff since it changed format. I'll have to keep a look out for that one.
    • Like x 1
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

well, that hassling guy (healer) had no real clue... he openly messaged the person before you that he should be kicked...so he left. The guy hassling you was the only problem. He was too busy looking at other players gear and the scoreboard, with no clue on strategy. I was trying to pop soders/self heals if my health got under half.

You can buy that visor in the war room kiosks...I believe
    • Like x 1
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

He was using a long-cast heal, blossom, after people got hurt. Not unusual for a lot of nature healers who haven't read Sore's guide, especially if they've healed with sorcery in the past. Funny thing was, I prioritized the stuff going after him, but it seemed like he didn't want me to kill the stuff attacking him.
    • Like x 2
  9. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Tried this, once ...
    Robot Sidekick up, call Atlantean Sea Slayer = R.S. lifebar (not sure which is intended, if last-called was intended, it's incorrect)
    Dismiss R.S. = A.S.S. lifebar (correct)
    Re-call R.S. = R.S. lifebar (if last-called is intended, then it's correct)
    Dismiss R.S. = R.S. lifebar (incorrect)
    A.S.S. times out = R.S. lifebar (but that was already incorrectly showing)
    • Like x 2
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Any update on if you are working on this issue? It's getting a problem in T5-content, when with the higher gear our powers cost more energy and we are supposed not to waste it if not needed.
    Not seeing the watchers' power-bar makes us waste power.
    • Like x 4
  11. Chilog Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  12. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Knew someone was gonna when I posted it; surprised it took this long.
    • Like x 2
  13. Pox New Player

Happens a lot to me, not sure if it is related to one kind of pet only but my healing sorcery pet's bar keep disapearing all the time.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Not to be a jerk, but when you're in open world...the police officer who was on his knee and you help him by taking out three guys. His health bar remains visible as well until you go into inventory. Then it disappears. So, it's not just a pet issue.
    • Like x 3
  15. Dracozny New Player

I have this same issue with my Earth Tank using Crystal on PS4
    • Like x 1
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This is still a problem.
    • Like x 2
  17. Bast10n Committed Player

****BUMP****

Original Post date: February 16, 2013
    Today's Date: January 21, 2013

Almost one whole year and still not fixed!

When the PS4 Launched and there were issues with seeing group members health/power bars it was resolved in a matter of weeks. Player bars.. Pet bars.. I dont see why this isn't a priority like the PS4 Launch.

Example. Sorcery needs to be able to see The Watchers power bar to use Offering optimally. Having a glitched pet bar is one and the same as having your characters power bar glitched, because it is an extension of your characters stats.

Imagine everyone running around and their power bars glitched to always show full / empty..

Please make this a higher priority.. One year..
    • Like x 3
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Brick needs a larger health bar because he is squishy.
    • Like x 1
  19. 478874 Dedicated Player

Confirming this is still happening. Watcher will get killed but its UI will persist with a reading of zero health and zero power. Upon re-summoning, the UI will not update. It will remain in the current state until a player changes roles, zones or gets KO'd.
    • Like x 3
  20. Bast10n Committed Player

Is this something that will be resolved in GU 34.