Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Stitch, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Stitch Well-Known Player

Vision is blurry. Palms are sweating. Voice is hoarse. I feel...nothingness. The darkness is suffocating. Can't yell out. What was that? Someone, something moving...lurking in the distance...No sense of direction. Heart rate elevating. Breathing becoming more difficult. Get a grip, Stitch. Pull yourself together.

Legs won't move...but I'm moving...how? I'm being pulled somewhere. Or am I pulling somewhere to me? Impossible to know. Time has stopped...or seems like it. There's no telling how long I've been moving. The eerie sounds are getting louder. Crescendoing until...silence. I can feel its presence. An aura emanating from all around me. It is everywhere and nowhere. Powerful. Brooding. A force to be reckoned with.

Something comes to my mind..."Hello?"...No response. Wait. I can hear...something. Am I hearing it? Telepathy? Then, without warning, a sigh so powerful it cuts through my soul. I feel...weaker. Could something so simple as a sigh do that?

Rumbling..."Silence your thoughts!" It speaks. I muster up the strength to ask "Who...or what are you?" For what seems like an eternity, I freeze. Unable to move. Alone with my thoughts...and the being. "You are in the realm between universes. Between existence and imagination. My domain." I feel a chill run up my spine.

"How did I get here?"
    "Worry not, mortal. All answers will come in time. I have searched your universe for a being worthy of my teachings."
    "Wait. Did you pick me?"
    "It would appear that way, would it not, mortal?"
    "But...why?"
    "Only you can answer that question. Search your feelings, mortal. You will know it to be true."

A silhouetted figure appears from the shadows. The sheer magnitude of -its- being takes my breath away. I choke up. "It is time." Time for what? It senses everything and nothing. Suddenly, without warning, we are teleported somewhere else. The light is blinding. From the light walks the being, his astral presence is palpable. "Let us begin."

In an instant, images flood my mind. Images of the past, the present, and the future. Images of a great beast. Fearsome and wise. My body feels weird. Empowered. What's happening to me? As soon as it started, it's over. My body and mind are in a state of shock. But I feel so...powerful. I try to speak, but something...else...comes out. The same sigh that I heard before.

The being communicates with my mind. "You now have the knowledge of the WereKrampon. You can now command the wills of others. You will be able to mutter a single immutable sound. A sound so powerful, the universe will tremble. Now take these gifts and lead your universe in the ways of good."

Before I could thank it, I was gone. Back on Earth. Among my people. And so I traveled the world, honing my techniques for good. The Power Sigh, as I grew to call it, became a powerful weapon in my arsenal. And among my travels, I encountered many interesting people who chose to join me on this noble quest.

I will be forever grateful to the Astral WereKrampon. And to show my thanks, I am adding more members to the ranks of my crime fighting squad.

Do you want to learn the ways of the Astral WereKrampon?
    Do you want to witness the Power Sigh firsthand?
    Are you over the age of 18?
    Do you have a mic for communicating and Karaoke Night?
    Do you wear big boy/girl pants?
    Are you business casual?
    Are you at least 120 cr?
    Are you a hero on the US server?
    Do you like gifs and are proficient in their use?
    Do you like Queen?
    Can you recite any of the great wrestling promos by Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, or the Ultimate Warrior?

If you answered YES to ALL of those questions, then you should Join The Rebels. If all of this sounds like a dream come true, you can contact Stitch, Blitz Shock, Manchuto, Falex, Nekron 99, Rip Hunter, or anyone that posts in this thread.
    • Like x 12
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

First & Bump

[IMG]

Join the Rebels
    • Like x 3
  3. FaLeX Dedicated Player

also if you don't get the joke.....

[IMG]

Join the Rebels....also 2nd!!!
    • Like x 3
  4. Blitzshock19 New Player

• Like x 2
  5. Blitzshock19 New Player

Almost forgot
    [IMG] GIFSoup
    Join the rebels now
    • Like x 2
  6. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Risen once again
    Much too beautiful to view
    Transfigured Rebels
    • Like x 2
  7. TheKent Well-Known Player

If your ready to get smacked in the face with pure awesomeness, JOIN The Rebels!

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. neptunesBeard New Player

I miss that show.
    • Like x 2
  9. LisaLoeb New Player

And away we go.
    • Like x 2
  10. YodaDog New Player

Among twenty snowy mountains
    The only moving thing
    Was the eye of the blackbird.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Max Volt Committed Player

....and don't forget , the Rebels are heading to Vegas!

[IMG] GIFSoup
    • Like x 2
  12. FaLeX Dedicated Player

If Your Test Answers Look Like This....

[IMG]

There Might Be a Place For You, In The Rebels........
    • Like x 4
  13. Little Sister New Player

[IMG]

My favorite topic returns!
    • Like x 6
  14. Spicoli New Player

Back again, yes!

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I endorse this thread!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. LisaLoeb New Player

Join the Rebels.

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  17. tak Level 30

Stitch-- u get my pm?
    • Like x 1
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Join the Rebels
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

J O I N T H E R E B E L S
    • Like x 3
  20. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

The Rebels are back! Come join us! You only have to pass the interview from this guy first:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5