Let the People Be Heard...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by melvinpox, Jun 18, 2013.

1. General Zod 10000 Post Club

You have much to learn but fear not Zod is here.
    Zod: educating you the voters
  2. Caleus New Player

Thank you sir! I am humbled to be taught by the great Zod.
    • Like x 1
  3. crownclownking New Player

I THE KING OF CLOWNS FULLY ENDORSE ______________ AS THE NEXT WHATEVER HES RUNNING FOR BECAUSE HE IS A PERSON WITH GREAT CHARACTER. HE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE DESERVE AND WANT FOR I KNOW HE WILL BRING GREAT CHANGE TO THE PEOPLE AND I HOPE THAT WHEN HE GETS ELECTED HE DOES NOT FORGET THE PEOPLE WHO PUT HIM IN THERE, THAT IS ALL THANK YOU .
    • Like x 1
  4. Caleus New Player

• Like x 1
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Thank you.
  6. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Melvin! He's back! Run for it!
  7. The Kitsune New Player

THe pod people are here run.
  8. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Not at all my esteemed competition from the unemployment office. Simply pointing out your budget deficiencies. If one of my statements came off that way I deeply apologize. (Seriously on that. I feel like one of those jokes missed.)
  9. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Voting is the voice of the people. As well as your ability to avoid kneeling before a dictator, getting eaten or getting jedi mind controlled.

The potato has an amazing amount of uses that my crack scientific team has been working on. Everything from defense against jedi mind tricks and demon possession to our newest kryptonite potato army that is excellent in defending against would be kryptonian dictators. There is no disadvantages my voter with a name that sounds like you came from the candy section.

The potato army and your votes will make sure that never happens.

The deodorant should never be applied to the eyeballs. It really stings...I mean...that's what I have heard anyway. Next question.

My crack staff believes they may indeed be one and the same but Deathmike claims no love for milk. Or was that Deathmark?

I believe Treat may have come from the candy section at your local store. It may have something to do with a chemical spill in aisle 7. But that's just unsubstantiated rumors at this point.

3.2 pounds. And honestly I have no idea.(Monica get on that.)

The crack scientist's again are working for you my constituents. Potato slaves for all who need them! They do have a relativel short life span and are terrified of butter and sour cream but we are working thru that.

Thank you voter for your insightful questions.
    • Like x 1
  10. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Pie for everyone. I'm not sure why you want punched but I'm sure we can arrange that.
  11. Orca New Player

Can we vote for two different people?

If the answer is no, can i please have a official rule book where it clearly states against this.
  12. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

With the cities we are building more raids should be available very soon. Our people are working around the clock for more fries.

This one has a mixed reaction from the voters my constituent who is lonely. But I think a good compromise is the ability to walk in any raid and our new web site for everyone to make new friends. We are already updating my esteemed competitor Zod's profile for when he realizes Melvin has turned on him to further his own evil plans. poor man is still in denial. He will realize like all the rest of us soon though that MelvinPox must die. He's a bright man and Melvin said so himself.

We are dumping the MelvinPox clones in all kinds of chemical and radioactive waste we can find. Cross breeding them with every animal, insect and fungus known to man. My good sir that was the plan all along. Like I said while some of my competitors make all kinds of empty promises we at Potato Inc. have the plans to make it happen.

I control the fries. Fox kabobs are on the table. Vote Pharaoh.

I'm not much of a designer I'm afraid as most of my taste go toward Egyptian culture. But we are seeking a head for our Department of Designs. If your interested or have a candidate let me know. We have fixed the vision plan issues.

Mepps huh? I do need a vice president.(Lucille get on that ASAP!)
    • Like x 1
  13. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

We will get one right out to you my faithful constituent from the sea.
  14. Orca New Player

Careful not to overload the mailing system on the ps3...
    Not a good way to campaign.
  15. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

No worries. It has one line right now. It says you can only vote for one person. We're kinda making this up as we go.
  16. Orca New Player

So when is a good time to demand a recount?
  17. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Adding line 2 to the rulebook now good sir.
  18. Treat New Player

[IMG]
    I am scared.
    • Like x 1
  19. Deathmike Devoted Player

No, but feel free to vote Deathmike twice.
    Save Mother Earth!
    Down with the ninja polluters!
    Vote Deathmike 2X!

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  20. Orca New Player

I think to get a clear winner the top for runners ask crest a new thread with the first four comments being each person campaigning..
    The one person with the most votes in a set time frame in the new king(what ever we're calling this) of Dcuo. Just a thought.everyone got to much going on here to keep up....

Oh and anyone campaigning can't vote for themselves...(deathmilk)