87 LVL DPS Utility Belt

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by D4rkwond3r, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

OMG never seen 87 for healer, highest I've seen was 86
  2. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

it used to drop on the 2 side bosses in central city, now with that loot table change not sure where its ended up :(
  3. Zezimar Committed Player

I dont know what devs are doing because we asking to fix this issue for long time now.
  4. D4rkwond3r New Player

I dont see them being interested at all. How many more posts do we have to put in here so we can get an answer?
    • Like x 1
  5. Abyssinal Prime New Player

not cant use, just not worth using.
    • Like x 1
  6. Abyssinal Prime New Player

actually that is a usful belt, seeing you can put 3 vit colas, and you troller trinket on it, tho a wildcard would be better for a supply drop.
    • Like x 1
  7. Abyssinal Prime New Player

Are you insane? as a dps you need either you sidekick/accomplice or henchmen(accomplice=better), supply drop for heals and power, and a orbital strike, as well as a dps buff trinket. you cannot do that with 3 comsumes, and 1 trinket.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheRealDeathern New Player

Why would you need three Vit Cola's in a belt? A single slot for this would be plenty. I FINALLY got a troll belt this week.
  9. Abyssinal Prime New Player

well I doubt you would need to pop one after 30 minutes, but running a nexus group, your going to die, it is inevitable so put those 3 or 2 on the cola slot, and then have your trinket or trinkets in the wildcard, and trinket slots, that frees up you basic cola slot for a stack of remix.
  10. Critics New Player

Yea really doesn't make sense to give us 3 consumables lol :p
  11. D4rkwond3r New Player

After 3 pages of posting and more posting and yet again no official answer......Seriously devs? Do something within the GU27.
  12. Well Endowed New Player

I think I figured it out. They have a money bar that they need to fill before doing anything relative to the player base needs. I'd say we have about $10k more to go before they add in the yellow weapons.
  13. Well Endowed New Player

T
    They don't want DPS using HT in PvE obv.
  14. D4rkwond3r New Player

More discrimination for the DPS people is what i see. Ok few less stats(using the blue one) is not a big deal but the point is the big WHY. I just wanna se an official answer.
  15. Well Endowed New Player

I think one of them may have too much food on their keyboard and borked it up. That actually makes complete sense since there's more bad then good with each GU/DLC. Wouldn't you agree?
    • Like x 1
  16. D4rkwond3r New Player

I do agree with you bro. Some of the new staff are actually kinda nice but there a much much more that i dislike. I do like the new raid content but i think there is a big mess in relation to pvp. Many good well known players have quited cause of the new pvp system. I even find my self to do more pve then pvp while before it was a different story.
  17. Dene Devoted Player

me too.. 2 WC 2 Trinket or something like that 87cr too - was floored!! lol
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Trollers got the same thing - 86 was 3 soda one though, I think
  19. D4rkwond3r New Player

There two belt for trollers there is one with 1 trinket 1 consumable 2 wildcards. So, trollers are ok. healers are ok. tanks are ok. DPS ARE NOT OK.
  20. Mercenary Renegade New Player

I just use my t4 pvp utility belt when I dps. The pve utility belt doesn't add defense, so I'd rather get the added health + 2 trinket 1 wildcard 1 consumable over the 1 trinket 3 consumable. But hey, that's just me.

I do agree this needs to be looked at, as other roles seem to have an advantage in the slots. I have yet to see a 87 utility dps belt without it being 1 trinket 3 consumable slots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.