Visual c++ runtime error

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by sofly, Jun 7, 2013.

1. sofly New Player

?? sometimes when I log it will let me pick my character then it will say no reply from game server..
  2. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Do you get the actual run time error message?
    The knowledge base below should provide information on how to handle it:

Answer Title: "Runtime..." or "C++..." Error Message
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29105

If you continue to have issues connecting, I suggest submitting in a support ticket so we can further assist you.
  3. Stormstrike New Player

I had this problem and the things Alex linked fixed it for a couple of days. Now I played for 15 minutes and got booted out. I go back and the return of the Visual C++ on login again.
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Storm, that's odd that it came back. There might be something else causing issues so I guess submitting in a support ticket so we can further assist you.
  5. Missus Jay New Player

I know of 3 people including myself who are getting this error regularly, and one says many people in his league are getting it.

In that link do we download the x86 or x64 if we have win 7 64bit?
  6. Dynamo New Player

I'm getting this error now instead of the "Bad Network Version", as in when i used to get the BNV error, now i'm getting this error instead. though the frequency is much less.
  7. Remo New Player

This Was my 4th time re-installing DC universe ONline
  8. Minrath Well-Known Player

make that 6, me and both my friends get it every day and have for quite some time. we have to try to run the game 5-10 times to get it to work and if it dont give us the run time error it will say can not complete request, retry or some bs like that.
  9. Myxo Active Player

I get the C++ runtime error randomly as well. Mine is when it's connecting to the login server, I hear the error bell in the background, and I have to alt tab to ok the error and then close the program. Win8 Pro 64-bit. I would estimate this started happening shortly after Home Turf. I was one of the people that rarely had any crash issues with this game until now.
  10. Misashini New Player

I am also getting this every time I try to log in.
  11. Misashini New Player

12. DarkShuls New Player

I'm getting the same as everyone =(
  13. InfamousBLG New Player

I get it too and I have an amazing computer. smh
  14. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

If you're continuing to have issues, I'd recommend submitting in a support ticket so we can further assist you.
  15. SolarRadar New Player

16. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please feel free to pm Sean or myself if you have any more issues.
  17. heinekencoy New Player

please alexs, i have the same problem too,

it's issued like that, visual c++ problem

F:steam/steamapps/...

what should i do..
  18. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Heinekencoy, if you've followed the instructions in regards to the c++ libraries and it's still having problems, I highly recommend submitting in a support ticket with both your Dxdiag and Msinfo so we can further assist you. Pm me the ticket when you get the chance so I can take a look over it.
  19. Hudsonkm New Player

I just started playing last night, and had no problem for the first few hours playing. I had logged out then back in a few times with no errors.

This morning I went to go play again for a bit and started getting the error that other people in this thread have reported. Had it happen 3 times in a row, then on my fourth try it worked fine.

Strange issue.
  20. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

That is very odd. Please keep us updated. If ti happens again, let me know if the same error pops up or if a different one appears.