FINALLY GOT KABUKI BACK!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrimedKrypton, Jun 12, 2013.

1. PrimedKrypton New Player

WOW...I honestly thought I would never get this piece lol.. Months after months of running the duo's, it has never dropped. Just when I give up, I get it xD!!

EDIT>>> Sorry with all the excitement, I forgot to mention they dropped in FaM t5... Spoke with a bunch of people who confirmed they also received it there. I think they were either 81 or 83 cr troll versions.
    • Like x 2
  2. Statman New Player

Congrats, that's exactly how I felt when Lyssa Drak dropped the Sector Incendiary Hands for me last week, lol.

Though... getting the Psycho Hands from Poison Ivy was much more a hassle than any I've had in the game. 3 months of running Arkham Asylum (back in the day of it being a T1) still gives me nightmares!
  3. IThe PatchI New Player

I still cant find the legs...
  4. SuperBell Loyal Player

Wow, I didn't know it was that rare. Congrats.
  5. NoobishGuy New Player

Congrats man, my happy moment is riveted ventilator.
  6. PrimedKrypton New Player

OMG I need the psycho hands . =[[[[[[[[[[[[[ couple more months here I come lol
  7. The Unknown King New Player

8. neptunesBeard New Player

Me either. I read they dropped in the Omac Duo but I never bother.
    I also need the Sector Incindiery head and legs.
  9. BrownMamba New Player

Ya, would be feeling the same last boss in Nexus dropped the engineer belt and it was my final piece for the style but got out rolled :( maybe next time.
  10. speedster1981 Committed Player

My problem is getting the brainiac invader chest piece from courthouse and kabuki back from city hall and the omac duo not to mention the spec ops chest , hands , and waist I've been running the nightclub regularly with no success

any advice out there would be greatly appreciated