Please Fix Weapon Style Saves!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TK PUSHA, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original Kal Well-Known Player

2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

:)

and thanks to everyone that supported this report.
    :cool:
    • Like x 3
  3. Itazuki New Player

Woot, it's nothing huge but... a minor annoyance. Glad it's getting fixed.
  4. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

5. Green Lantern New Player

Thank you. Highly annoying. The game can remember to give me a 10 minute deserter when I freeze, but can't remember what my sword looked like.

Priorities.
    • Like x 4
  6. Sir Volt New Player

plz do i feel some what shafted that i payed for weapon packs only to have to waste my time to reset them everytime i log, and or get dc'ed
  7. rinku Active Player

Ditto. Fix!
  8. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

strange thing about it:
    This seems only to happen, when a char uses a weapon, which is not his original weapon, which we chose at character creation.
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Been distracted and can't alter my last post anymore, so I gotta write another post:

This does not happen with my tank, who still uses the same weapon when I created him. (Staff-char which still uses staff)
    But the style changes for my characters, which don't use their original weapon anymore (dual pistol char using bow now, martial arts char using dual pistol now etc.)

Oh, and what I wanted to point out aswell:
    It would be great, if we got a style-tab for every weapong-style in the style-menu, no matter which weapon we are currently wearing. Then we should get the possibility to save a style for every weapon-type, so we don't have to change them every time we try out another weapon for whatever reason or stick to the ugly style, which happens to be the highest weapon of that fighting-style we currently own.
    • Like x 2
  10. Zezimar Committed Player

Im really scared of your work sometimes devs, you have to take days and days to fix an issue like that ? and again days to see if you fixed it properly? I do not even Wonder about time you take for bigger issues.
  11. Volaron New Player

I concur.
  12. Frankiefoureyes New Player

Please fix i finally signed up for these forums after playing for 2 years i usually find all my answers w/o posting but come on this is driving me insane, and dont get me started with increase amnt of dc'ing in the game....
  13. AV Loyal Player

Thank you. Any chance we could have the system remember our SC charge as well. Its already been mentioned but the game can remember Deserter penalty and even R&D Scanner duration remaining, so this would certainly be a welcome fix. Its especially annoying now that we can't duel when we need to and particularly frustrating if we get d/ced or LSOD in an alert or raid.
    • Like x 1
  14. Berretta9x New Player

fix weapon styles and break whirling dervish for a little while again , I miss it lol
  15. Original Kal Well-Known Player

How long is this testing going to take?
  16. Sir Spirituous New Player

Voting this up. I to experience this every day. It's annoying beyond belief that the styles will not save, even after saying yes to save.
    I've tried:

1. Unlocking everything on the lock/unlock section and thought maybe that was the issue.
    2. Unequiping weapons and then re-equiping them.
    3. Delete data from save folder. (PS3) and letting it download again.

And nothing works! It's worse if you have lot's of weapon styles to go through. Please fix this ASAP.

Regards
  17. Humane Committed Player

Agree with the masses, while not game breaking this bug is annoying to the extreme, please let us know what the hold-up is since it has been 9 days since a dev replied to this.
    • Like x 2
  18. WorldsDown New Player

Indeed. Couldn't agree more.
  19. Doc Holliday New Player

LOL it is happening to all body types and all genders, this thread has 90+ up votes and its not because we love the OP its because he is speaking the truth...
  20. Rooney Well-Known Player

Come on, how could this not be fixed by now? Do you even plan on pushing out a hotfix for this?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.