Please Fix Weapon Style Saves!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TK PUSHA, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feenicks New Player

I just got a decent weapon style but I have to reset it each time. Please (asking nicely) fix.
  2. Midnight Strike New Player

Still happening every time I log onto a character I have to fix their weapon style. Doesn't matter if it was the original weapon type I chose for the toon or not. It always changes the style back to whatever weapon I have equipped at the time.
    Up-voted!
  3. Rooney Well-Known Player

Is this even being worked on??
  4. Humane Committed Player

I agree that it has nothing to do with body style. My toon has bare hands selected on HB style and everytime I log out and back in it switches to the default weapon he is using.
  5. Alamid New Player

Happens to all my characters as well.
  6. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

it just swithes to whatever you have equiped everytime you log out and in. i just want bare hands, beaver dam it.
  7. Notangie New Player

All toons, both genders, all body types, every weapon. Hubby's Greco Roman staff won't stay. Bare hands hb keep getting changed. My female toons keep getting their rifles and dual pistols switched to the actual weapon style.
  8. Delta795 New Player

Still happening, every log in CMON devs fix this.
  9. TrueMarvel New Player

All of em. Doesn't matter the wep style or wep.
  10. Femto Well-Known Player

Yes needs fixing , i wanna have my super ultra rare scarecrow duel wield clevers showing when i log on to make people jealous othwerwise whats the point lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Davis New Player

I hope this is being addressed in upcoming hotfix its getting annoying having to switch everytime.
  12. Charlie Fantom New Player

Here is a perfect example of the disconnect the games producers and devs have to the gaming community. This is a problem that has persisted daily that's not hidden in some obscure part of a raid or alert. It's right in front of out eyes daily. We need leadership that actually plays the game to understand the communities problems. How can you expect to be of any service if you cant even see this little problem yourself ?
  13. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Please fix this weapon style malfunction
  14. Original Kal Well-Known Player

They are at least aware of it as Mepps has posted in a thread somewhere. Or I'm going crazy either may be true
  15. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

For me at least, i seems to happen between character select and actual log in. On the select screen it displays the chosen and locked style, but on log in it changes to the weapons default style.

also if it helps
    female,
    medium sprite,
    every weapon and style i have tried so far.
    • Like x 1
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have been having the same problem with all my characters on my USPS3 account. I wish my yellow lantern could show off his ring when I log in because those tempest blasters really cramp his style. He is starting to feel the rage coming on, too bad there isn't a red lantern power because this constant style switch might have made him switch rings.
  17. Will Power Loyal Player

I'm sick of this crap you expect the big stuff like OP and Raid to be glitchy but a freaking weapon style what the heck is up with that.
  18. Xainexus Well-Known Player

None of this is relevant. A locked style should stay locked whatever gear/body type/gender you have.

Could we at least have a "Ok, thankyou for your comments. We will look into it, and attempt to rectify the problem as soon as possible."

Not a lot to ask.

Please upvote this post guys so that somebody other than the gopher reads it.
  19. indee2025 New Player

Was this fixed in the 6/6/13 hotfix?
    This is so anoying and it's got to be an easy fix, the weapon styles are not locking and reverting back to the style of the weapon you have equipped upon reloging.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have a fix for this internally and will get it live once it has been fully tested.
    • Like x 12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.