Please Fix Weapon Style Saves!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TK PUSHA, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Very annoying, needs too be fixed!
  2. YodaDog New Player

Upvoted.

Hope you're doing well, TK.
    • Like x 2
  3. indee2025 New Player

Voted up, this issue is annoying as hell
  4. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

lol, ser. ... i think everyone's annoyance with this bug has hit an all time high now that the new weapon drops are recycled styles.
    it was bad enough when the runic styles were the ones you got stuck with, but now i'm back to 2011 noob styles!!!:eek:
    ::facepalm::
    • Like x 1
  5. NexGen New Player

My HL dude is rocking all green gear and noob weapon styles. I'll probably get kicked from A51 if I solo queue in.
    • Like x 2
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, Mepps, this is global. It has nothing to do with weapon type, style, body type, or gender. It's happening on all 3 of my toons, each with a different weapon and body style.
  7. Green Lantern New Player

I'm having the same problem. My weapon style won't stick. Every time I log in the style is reverted to the actual style of the weapon I have equipped.
  8. Joybird Committed Player

I noticed this, too. With update 26, my weapon styles reset when I log in. Please fix.
  9. JayJay2515 New Player

+1
    So annoying logging on and looking at the ugly machine pistols
  10. DCUO Anon New Player

11. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Yesterday night I was trying things out with my Controller as I swapped weapons from Hand Blasters to Dual Pistols and the style remained after relogging on the character. I think the problem only occurs on weapons that are not set as your default (Or the weapon where a free skill point is placed on).

But yeah, it's still a problem. It's annoying having to keep resetting the weapon styles after logging onto the character.
    • Like x 1
  12. Richard Campbell New Player

This was never intended,[IMG]
  13. XKJGX New Player

Happens to my rifle. I found one that looks awesome with HL powers just to collect the style and everytime I login, I see the big old gun I bought just because it had the best stats in the watchtower. It looks like a toy...

[IMG]
  14. Statman New Player

Always swapping between weapons depending on what role/style I'm playing, this always bugs me.

Fix please. :)
  15. Exostorm Well-Known Player

Yeah, as everyone has said, I'm having the exact same issue. It's getting annoying to have to change to the weapon style I want every time that I log in.
  16. Joybird Committed Player

Confirmed. When I'm using my character's default weapon skill, the style will stay. However, if I'm using any other weapon skill, the style will revert to the weapon's actual style, not the one I've chosen.
  17. Circe New Player

PLEASE FIX ASAP.
  18. PHOUR New Player

YES PLEASE FIX THIS, GETTING ANNOYED BY THIS. o_O I HAVE 83 1H MILLENIA HAMMER, UGLY LOOKING WEAPON SO I ALWAYS HAVE TO CHANGE STYLE WHEN IT SWAPS BECAUSE THE LOCK DOESN'T WORK, STRYKER MEDIUM. BUT I DONT THINK WEAPON N BODY TYPE MATTER IDK.
  19. ZeroLogic New Player

This needs fixed.
  20. Dump Truck New Player

I agree. It would be great if the styles saved when switching weapons and relogging.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.