New 2013 body types

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ablain, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ablain New Player

Does any hope they add more body type. I wonder what happpen to this big huge body type[IMG]
  2. Meta Flare New Player

i would like this. mainly cuz the kid boys look stupid, the almost look emaciated and malnourished. i would love to see some new builds, maybe a girl who is the size of a monarch small but with smaller boobs.
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

And a proportional head size.
    • Like x 1
  4. Meta Flare New Player

oh yeah how could i forget that lol. and while they are at it some more hair styles for both male and female characters.
    • Like x 2
  5. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

The kid body type looks like it's dying. How about an obese body type? I want to make a Peter Griffin super hero...
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I think they should fix the issues with the current body types before hey start adding new ones. The proportions on the larger and smaller body types are so out of whack and the stretch you see with many styles make them outright unpleasing to see.
    • Like x 1
  7. BrotherMutant New Player

TITANIC TRENTON is here to save the day!
    • Like x 2
  8. Funky New Player

I was about to quip in with that! lol
    And they already have that body type for gluttony demons, npcs why not?
  9. melvinpox Devoted Player

Gorilla body type.
    It is integral part of the DC universe.
    • Like x 1
  10. CypherXone Committed Player

They should add Ice, Flame, and Electricity to the skin types. That would be cool!
    • Like x 1
  11. Destroyer New Player

They made the small body type too small.
    At this point EVERYONE picks it because it's smaller, which makes it harder for a medium striker, or normal, like myself, to see if the enemy is BBing, blocking, or lunging. So yeah, I find it really annoying. e.e
  12. ablain New Player

I hope they fix the large brute body type he look small, they should make him tall and much more muscular also give him bigger hands and feet like solomon grundy. Also give us a more menacing walk like when ypo use the clownsanity trinket.
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

Wouldn't that be an entirely different body type?
  14. ablain New Player

True but it would be better then the large brute we have now.
  15. melvinpox Devoted Player

True dat.
  16. iSimply New Player

Lmfaooooo I died laughing