Quantum Trolling Whats your load out>

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Abstrakt, May 15, 2013.

1. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Hi Guys,

I got my new quantum toon to cr 70 a few days ago. I have a gadget troller that i have used since launch and lovve trolling with gadgets. I have found that i really enjoy the quantum powerset. My question is what do you use to troll in your load outs?
    My load out is currently

Tachyon Burst--Temporal Extortion--Quantum Tunneling:--Anomaly--Time Bomb and speed drain.
    any suggestions?
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Raids: gravatonic field, insta power, singularity, a.wave, tunneling, event horizon
    Alerts: gravatonic field, insta power, singularity, warped reality, tunneling, event horizon

I still doing have a solo or PVP loadout worked out.
    • Like x 1
  3. JayJay2515 New Player

I use

Singularity (defense debuff)
    Warp Barrage (damage debuff)
    Tachyon Burst (PoT)
    Temporal Extortion (power dump)
    Event Horizon (shield that gives power over time)
    and Quantum Tunneling because it's the best power in the game
    • Like x 1
  4. Meta Flare New Player

Mine is..... Tburst- extortion- singularity- anomaly- gravity well or Einstein ray- event horizon.

Before I get yelled at I don't have Qtunnel because I have my power points allocated so that I can switch between troll and dps when I need to. It's not cuz I don't like it cuz I love it lol.

Also my thoughts on your load out is get rid of speed drain and use event horizon. It's a shield and every time I use it the entire groups power goes to 90-100%. It is amazing, and pretty to look at lol.
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Tach burst, extortion, warp barrage, time bomb, q tunnel and event horizon
  6. TheDark Devoted Player

Right now I'm playing around with the control effects. I use tach burst, singularity, gravity well, temp ex, horizon, and the change up tunneling with time bubble depending on what part of the OP I'm in.

Someone on the dcuobook forums did the numbers for base damage already so I'm going to really focus on that when I want to do more damage in controller stance. Right now singularity into gravity well is ok since it's pretty much cast and forget. I'm going to try gravitonic field for the PI increased damage sometime. CC wise the type of control effects this power set has are amazing.
  7. DCUO Anon New Player

WARNING OFF TOPIC
    I was running Dawn last PM and keep my Zoom out to see potential areas of concern as Healer. I might add that I recently adjusted my Effect saturation to grasp the coolness of the new power-set you Trolls own. HOWEVER...
    Now that I have admired your Event Horizon to the detriment of a fallen, unseen comrade, I'm retuning the Effect saturation down so I can see again :) but really :(
    Love the new sounds you got!! I want that as a ringtone and dont even have a phone. lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Lights Derp Loyal Player

What's the range and speed like on t.bomb and warp barrage?
  9. Meta Flare New Player

I agree it is big and hard to see through but it's soooo pretty lol.
  10. Meta Flare New Player

Time bombs range is not good. If you use it at range it spawns in between you and your target. It is much better as a melee move. Warp barrage can hit from anywhere and is pretty fast. The downside though is if you use it at long range and there is more than two enemies the damage splits, and splits pretty hard, almost to the point where it is not worth using in a ranged build.
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Great range on both. There is a delay on damage but the debuffs are instantaneous. WB is an aoe. I have enough PP for 2 extra iconics.
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

For those saying it's hard to see, have you tried turning the outlines on? I just did it the other day to see what it looked like... never turning it off haha, makes it so much easier to see and not just when using event horizon (which i never found to be an issue) but in every aspect of the game.
  13. BrotherMutant New Player

I could see Event Horizon being a pain in tight corridors on raids but otherwise, I am keeping it. SO pretty to see and I loved Bastion even before the new PoT move was added. So nice to help the whole team with one cast of a SC.

So far, my troller loadout is:

Tach Burst (the pot move from Time)?/Power dump/Time Bomb for the def debuff (usually in melee range atm)/ Tunneling/ Gravity Well (nice AoE move but sadly I have no PI in the loadout to set it up)/ Event Horizon (SC). So far I am loving this loadout in my lower alerts (leveling the HARD way...PuG life bebe!).

Although, I can see how melee trolling may not be viable once I start those harder raids/alerts. If that's the case, I would probably try the SPACE tree more as a ranged troller as its moves seem faster/ longer range.
  14. Aiden Warren New Player

Wormhole: Teleport through walls
    Time Reverse: Go back 5 seconds in time (Usuable while KO'd)
    Blackhole: Open a black hole and sucks enemies in
    Degravitation: Cause gravity to greatly increase, making the enemies feeling like they are 3000 pounds, grounding, rooting, making them walk super slow.
    Time Loop: 50% SC Cost. Revese all Time, reversing the entire event from 5 seconds ago. (Group) (Usuable While KO'd)
    Time Stop: 50% SC Cost. Stop all time for 3 seconds. You and the group can still do action.
    • Like x 1
  15. Meta Flare New Player

What?
  16. IzzyAboss New Player

Tach Burst/Temporal Extortion/Warp Barrage/ Time Bomb/ Quantum Tunelling/ Event Horizon. Perfect balanced loadout CR 76 but I out dps Full t3 dps's easy also Im dual pistols I use that as my AOE. Im also pure troll not a half *** pretend dps.
  17. Insaniti New Player

Event Horizon, Q tunneling, T extortion, singularity, t burst, anomaly....I'm a crowd control troll 800 dom cr 72
  18. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Thanks I tried them out last night. I didn't like timebomb very much but I did like warp barrage much more then a.wave since it does have a larger range.

Now I just need to figure out which pot to use for PIs since I'm now using both singularity and warp barrage. I'm thinking t.burst since it CCs multiples.
  19. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

Regular loadout
    Graviton field, Quantum Tunnel, Alcubierre wave, Singularity, Event Horizon, Temporal Extortion

Boss Fights were ppl seem to die more often, ProbableT5 Raid Loadout
    Graviton field, Quantum Tunnel, Time bubble, Singularity, Event Horizon, Temporal Extortion

Quantum tunneling for me to stay alive, Time bubble to pick up teammates.
  20. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I'm probably one of the few who like the Time tree for trolling. I will say that the Space tree would be better for raid debuff trolling because Alc Wave applies the PI and damage debuff.