Mayan Legs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by chaosknight0331, May 15, 2013.

1. chaosknight0331 New Player

Do these even exist anymore??? I have been running the catwoman challenge every chance I get and I have yet to see these drop....constantly it is 3 of the same **** drop (typically cape or feet) then the chest and head....no ******* legs anywhere
    • Like x 2
  2. Gr33dyMoney New Player

i have the same problem...
  3. Shadow Vlad New Player

I've been wondering too.
  4. Zim New Player

They fall from the weekly box. I am not sure off the top of my head of what tier challenge that the catwoman is. But all the other challenges that are on the same tier as catwoman have the potential to drop the legs too.
  5. Ixnay New Player

When it was a T1 it took me 50ish attempts to get them, I reckon the loot table is still the same for her.
  6. pouncake372 New Player

thought they wrere from briefs or collection
  7. Covalence New Player

Ugh! I hate the Catwoman challenge mission. -.-
  8. Mave New Player

Catwoman challenge, got the whole set in there if I'm not mistaken
  9. The Kitsune New Player

I just got those legs last night.
  10. pasufarin New Player

In addition to the Damage set that is obtained from the weekly box, as noted by others, a Healer version of these drops from the 1st boss in the T5 Nexus of Reality raid. I'm not sure if there are some available to other roles.
  11. Dwild Well-Known Player

With me its the hands. Others have mentioned the belt. Have recieved mutiple boots, hoods, backs and chests, but hands, belts and legs only seem to drop from weekly boxes. Problem is ALL Mayan items spawn in boxes, so you might get 5 chests in the whole instance run. Apparently Mayan items also drop in T2 duos, but have only seen it once, a Mayan Chest in the Subway (Penguin) duo. This comment has been made very often on the Mayan set, which is only a 1 star feat. Funny thing is, I've seen belts and legs drop multiple times, but never hands. The person who has never seen the belt drop has recieved 5 pairs of hands. It seems that when you get to needing only one more item, that item suddenly becomes super rare. Been looking for hands for almost 2 years.
  12. PlatypusMessiah New Player

They drop from lock boxes for whatever tier cat woman is.

Healer Mayan legs drop from the first encounter of Nexus.