Penthouse Lair - Odyssey

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cold Fuzion, May 14, 2013.

1. Cold Fuzion New Player

New penthouse lair that's now available on the market place!

Video just showcasing the theme.

enjoy

NOTE: Purple wall is not apart of the theme - just base owner testing out colours :D
    • Like x 7
  2. WonderValkyrie New Player

thanks, ill be buying this theme today, what do the henchmen look like?
  3. Mad9 New Player

Cool!
    Thanks for the preview.
  4. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

Haha, thanks! I was seriously contemplating making a thread asking when the Odyssey Penthouse lair video would be made, so I could watch it and decide if I wanted to buy it or not. :D
    Off to the marketplace, be sure to tell Mepps to mail you your sales commission!
  5. Sylo Committed Player

Seeing as there is still a problem with the tech lair texture pack that the dev's haven't/won't even acknowledge I think I'll wait before buying.
  6. Azrael New Player

thx 4 vid. but ppl been waiting for months for THESE THEME - i don't get looks like hardwood and granite thats it. nothing says super heroes or villain. i mean it does have even a penthouse look or feel about it. we need power-based themes....geezzz
    • Like x 1
  7. Laff Riot New Player

Uhh not buying that. I think its ugly to be honest. But thanks for the preview!
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

You need to hang with a better class of villain... :)
  9. Galklife Dragon New Player

I want to see the henchmen. If they're female, I'm buying.
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

PLANT THEME !!!!!!!!! get on it DEVS
    • Like x 2
  11. Breedin Bull New Player

It looks really neat. "Penthouse" might not have been the name I would have thought. "Dojo" theme seems to be more like it.
  12. UltraElite Dedicated Player

nice vid!
    prob going to hold off till something new comes out
    by new i mean
    layout
    or interactions
    • Like x 1
  13. Snow New Player

Wow I expected something similar or close to Lex's office in the BiA Op...Thanks for the preview, it's not something I would buy though.
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

I'll check out the Henchmen after the current downtime.
  15. StopPerving Dedicated Player

I GOT MY GOONETTES BACK!
  16. mecha New Player

playboy bunnies with giant machine guns
  17. Deviant New Player

What she said. Kind of digging the theme. I do like the textured walls by the stair ways. But not enough to warrant a purchase (at full price). Something that my sway me depends on what the henchpeople look like. I think females would be appropriate. What is a penthouse without a Penthouse Pet?
  18. Tule New Player

Is there a place on top of Lex Corp Tower for the Penthouse? And what do the amenities and henchmen look like? Thanks.
  19. StopPerving Dedicated Player

They're the females with the pinstripe mini suits, fedoras and rifles.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

Thank You Odyssey, you guys are cool.

Thank you and curse you Devs now I want to get Penthouse and Eastern, which makes me feel even dumber for the impulse buy of Industrial back in the begining.
    • Like x 1