Collections/Briefs/Investigations - Post Bad Locations Here

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Millbarge, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

These locations have been fixed internally - we will get them pushed Live as soon™ as possible.

-Millbarge

*Disclaimer*: We can not guarantee the above changes will be pushed to the Live Servers any sooner than soon™.
  2. Millbarge Developer

I moved this one slightly - but had no issues reaching it internally.
    We will push the adjustment Live - but it is likely you can already reach it.

-Millbarge
  3. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

MPD Files collections keep popping around Strykers
  4. Mark Wilson New Player

I can't complete following part of LexCorp Genome Database. This was mentioned a couple of times but still:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

I'm a Hero. USPC.
    *Pics are not mine.
    • Like x 2
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

I am helping someone with finding investigations and all of the ones Mark Wilson mentioned still are not working properly and I am on US PS3.
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Strangely enough I created a new toon recently as was able to pick them up. That spot at time allows you to pick it up and at others not.
  7. MercPony Devoted Player

Yeah that one in Mark Wilson's pic and the first of that set on the roof also wasn't working for him. I told him to just keep checking back on them.
  8. Newyatt New Player

"Anything new on the LexCorp Genome Database? Still lacking GDSC1. Gets frustrating trying to collect it every few days just to walk away unsuccessfully."

+100000000000

???
  9. Newyatt New Player

10. Newyatt New Player

Problem solved for me on the roof of Metropolis University. Thanks to the update ;)
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

Here are pics I took to show this one in more detail. Was helping boyfriend with farming here and ran into this exact problem.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

The 3rd Investigation in the Test Subject #1 instance is inside the wall above the doorway. You are able to still collect it and can see the corner of it sticking out. but the majority of the object is not viewable. USPS3.
  13. Dragon14785 New Player

I play on the EU PS3 server and me and everyone in my league and all the people I play with find that the Met U investigation is glitched. When you try to collect it, you just keep turning your head for about 30 seconds and it doesn't get collected. I hope for a speedy resolution. Thank you in advance.
  14. Jacob DeVeraux New Player

Well I can't access the green investigation on the roof of Metropolis University. When I try it usually looks like its going to go through and then nothing.
  15. Jacob DeVeraux New Player

Well I can't access the green investigation on the roof of Metropolis University. When I try it usually looks like its going to go through and then nothing.
    • Like x 1
  16. Yungman22 New Player

I Did the briefing Sins Of Father Ep1 for the horns and when i completed it shortly after i got my mail so i went to the watch tower to colect it, when i collect it it popped up in my inventory so i collectewd it again and when i went to search for the the style it wasnt there i checked on my face and head and still no sign of the style and it says im completed to briefing on the briefings tabs plz what do i do ( btw this happned 1-2 weeks ago)
  17. BomombRook New Player

Same problem. The icon looks tilted as well.
  18. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

There's one particularly buggy spot where either a blue or green icon stands on top of a large circular shaped building near Metropolis University. This item cannot be picked up all the time, and rests crooked on the roof. Sometimes a relog will let you complete the animation process to collect the item, other times the animation stops abruptly (likely due to it's placement clipping into the building).
  19. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

I ran into that too, and i took a screenshot if it crooked and all,

[IMG]
  20. Mattwo New Player

Found a mid-air collection around the place where the atlanteans are invading in suicide slums on the PS3 version. Not sure what collection it was because I hadn't figured out how to fix the screen size at the time and wasn't really paying much attention to that.
    Not sure if it's supposed to be like that that but I was an acrobat and could only use it by switching to pterosaur form:
    [IMG]
    Sorry for the quality, but I only had a CRT television and a cell phone. Tried gaussian blurring it but that only worked so well...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.