Vehicles in Game? Devs are we getting these?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Golden_Assassin, May 11, 2013.

1. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

I heard through the grapevine that it's being considered. Anyone else hear the same?

- Gold
  2. The Kitsune New Player

I doubt it.
  3. ColdStorage New Player

We can fly flash run and acrobatics why do we need vehicles?
    • Like x 6
  4. Jamos Well-Known Player

And done. That was easy enough. There are plenty of vehicles in game. Sure you can't ride in any of them, but hey you can throw them. :p
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

ps3 side - I can rocket assist glide, get to where I want to be and wait... 10, 15, up to a minute in some cases (though a minute is rare) for everything to render in. With vehicles... I think this would be a problem for not only me, but the many other ps3'ers too.

It'd be cool, but there would have to be some mighty fine stream lining to reduce those load times. Totally capable on the pc... and ps4 ;)
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I do vehicle surf from time to time. Its fun.
  7. MsMamba New Player

I want a vehicle not for travelling within city. More like, travelling between cities. So you don't have to warp to HQ every time you want to go from Gotham to Metro etc.
    • Like x 2
  8. LordZeonidas New Player

Anyone ever notice how there are so many cars driving around everywhere but yet no one ever gets out of them?
  9. Jamos Well-Known Player

That's because if they get out, Goldie Locks here will take it from them.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mileena New Player

I think it would be cool, but how would they incorporate it in the game? How would we use them?
  11. FreedomRollerMan Well-Known Player

I gots to rollerskate! lol Can you imagine how much faster I would go on some skates? Ok it would probably be the same speed but with different moving animations. I would like to see my character ride a motorcycle (FreedomRollerCycle) and a car too! (FreedomRollerCar)
    I'd like to see a car race that looks like those hot wheels dc comics cars if not in this game then maybe one made by nintendo and have it play like their amazing mario kart games. I think that would be awesome.
  12. Singlemaltkiller New Player

NO

13. Singlemaltkiller New Player

with all the carnage going on, would you get out of your car?
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I said this the last time this came up. I can fly. Why on earth would I want to drive?
    • Like x 1
  15. Meta Flare New Player

I could see like a capsule corp type of thing. When you pick vehicles when you hit lol 10 you can pick a flying vehicle (small jet) a super speed vehicle (motorcycle) and a acrobatics vehicle ( atv)

Just some ideas. This way it doesn't change anything drastically. Or you can put each option in their respective movement trees.
  16. Comixfan Committed Player

Doubtful. Cities are too small to accommodate vehicles.
  17. Comixfan Committed Player

Wonder Woman can fly, yet she still has an invisible jet ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Statman New Player

Please, no.

Please tell people to stop spreading these rumours too, lol. Nothing has been mentioned on the topic.
  19. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

LOL, its been awhile since this has come up. I highly doubt they have given any thought to this. The way the game is set up makes it useless to have vehicles in the open world. Now a racing instance could be fun, a race threw the time nexus. But this too doesn't fit the game design.
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

But I'm not Wonder Woman. Unless you know something I don't... :eek: