Items inside the Promethium Lockboxes will be TRADEABLE with the next Game Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by aceCase, May 10, 2013.

1. Zarphon New Player

I imagine the compounds will sell for a few mills as their boosts are on level with T4 soders and they don't fade when you die. Interested to see if auras will be tradable.
  2. WonderValkyrie New Player

wow another slap in the face to legendary and another reason to let sub drop lol, good thinking soe
  3. MARK2099 New Player

Why a slap in the face? i bet you still missing styles and some auras even as legendary, this may be your chance to get every item you are looking for using every drop in your lockboxes, since you are legendary you probably got a lot of jewerly auras styles and sodas to trade.
  4. Twilight Man New Player

The future:

Noble Warrior legs, Broker price - $150, 000, 000
  5. Captain Just New Player

I'm not sure how I feel about this. We will just have to wait and see what kind of stuff will come in the lockboxes.

I will tell you one thing though, the vault's loot table is expanding quickly.
  6. Bishop New Player

Whilst that may be the case, the vault is hardly the world's best loot table. Oh the irony.

Bishop
  7. renzhe New Player

More things in the vault? :confused::mad::(:rolleyes:

Lockbox items tradeable?:eek::)

Wait a minute then
    will it mean that non-subscribers will now be able to get all the things that subscribers can get?
    Becos if so:confused:o_O:rolleyes:
  8. Eärl New Player

I always wanted this, as premium. Always wanted to have 89cr,but without the rings its impossible. My leaguemates always said "I've 5perfect might ring, but I'm healer."
    It's a good thing for premiums,and even for legendaries.
  9. Hendrix Well-Known Player

They don't fix anything. They leave it broken and break it some more. Look at Mountie's post in Testing Feedback "Broken by design".

Power is a big issue.
    Cutscene promblems thoroughly compromise the troller role b/c any player can run ahead and trigger a cutscene without paying attention to the power bars of the other player or the troller who may have just used the last bit of power to cast PoT in order to restore the group. And what exactly is the point to having tiered power regen if we don't have tiered power regen? Apparently they designed it into the game and left it broken. WAKE UP. They only break stuff. Free promethium box items is another broken idea.
  10. Dead_Corps New Player

No I'm not legendary any more but was planning on getting the new DLC next week. That was until I heard Tanks are only good for the raids. So now all alerts and every Raid but 2 can be played out without a Tank. I wonder how long it will take to change that as well.
    Tanks, we're a dieing breed for a reason.
  11. Little Sister New Player

Attention everyone: When this hits, please send me the Noble Warrior pieces. I have Zero : ( Thanks : )
  12. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Obviously u have no idea what u are talking about... So this argument is worthless....u have NO idea what broken is... There has been times that this game was unplayable... Now it is great... Yes there are some hiccups out there but nothing so game breaking for ur silly little fit... U ask me to wake up? I'll ask u to grow up.... And focus on real issues... Like sliding people who u are trying to rally... Now that is an issue...
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think that's going to be the key piece of information, what's going to be in the lockboxes instead of the jewelry.

Heck of a little info drop there, though. But I have the feeling the devil (if there is one) is going to be in the details, which we don't have yet.

Let the speculation begin! LOL
    • Like x 1
  14. Madara Well-Known Player

Just wanna point out those Legendaries who are saying "slap to the face cuz premiums can get what we can get now" that the benefit isn't the Lockboxes for being Legendary, F2P/Premium get Lockboxes too..the benefit you get is opening them for free

So please get off your high horse, reason this game has a user rating of 5-6 on F2P sites is because of this community and all its "entitled" crap
    • Like x 2
  15. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Madara is correct... Just cuz we can trade these styles, that doesn't mean much... When we put it on the broker, most prems won't be able to afford it.... And if they could they deserve the style... Also, remember that these styes will be available to us as well!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Kristyana New Player

I don't see what the big deal is. Most of the trading of lockbox items will happen between Legendary players unless Premiums use the escrow option or farm a ton of exobits.
    • Like x 2
  17. Citrik Well-Known Player

As far as the vault's loot table getting more clogged, perhaps this would be a good time to look into designing another vault to increase the chances a bit instead of having everything in one huge vault. Maybe have it cost some MoTs to get in but still only able to run once a day.
  18. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Yes, I do consider this bad for one big reason. If things are tradable then the TRADE tag will be used 20x for every LFG post we'll see. The way they should do it is start another Broker just for trades.

HAVE - DPS Might necklace level 72
    TRADE FOR - 5 stacks of Red

You then select those stacks from the inventory, agree, the necklace (which has already been taken out of the trader's account) is sent to your e-mail.
  19. Madara Well-Known Player

Or you could just turn trade off on default/other tabs and make 1 just for it..don't see how "Trade Tag used 20x over LFG" is a big problem..and if your talking about the forums..minority anyway..and just add a subforum for trades..

People using LFG to do trades..well aren't those channels supposedly moderated..

I don't even pay attention to the chat if I am doing something..only time its used is when I need it..for trades..or LFG..
  20. Ryder New Player

I don't see why people are freaking out so much, they said the current rings and stuff will be added to the vault, makes sense since the stuff from the dlc is much better anyways. im guessing the styles will be added too but they did mention they're adding NEW styles to the boxes so you'll still have exclusive stuff. plus I believe theyre adding better rings and whatnot to the boxes so its a win win for everyone. most of your boxes will probably give you sodas anyways and the fact that the items will be tradable, youll be making tons of money from the broker off of things you already have.