Unlawful Enforcement Mission..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by cravex15, May 7, 2013.

1. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yeah, the mission with 50 MoT. Where is exactly do I que up for this? I've had this in my journal for months now and every time I click on it it gives no inclination of where to go or what to que up for.
    Anyone......I know someone ones.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Can you describe the mission from what the journal says about it? The name doesn't ring a bell with me...
  3. Yassirnummunipul New Player

If memory serves it is about the Police Station duo.
  4. cravex15 Dedicated Player

It says "The police have been working with researchers to develop new Law-enforecement technology. Take advantage of the compromised security and acquire samples of the tech for the society."
    It tells me to get to the ploce station and ransack it. *Reward 50 MoT*
    No, in my journal its listed under Groups.
  5. Yassirnummunipul New Player

Ah okay, well it says "go to the Police Station", then go to the police station (duo) since there's no other instance called like that.
    Please do me a favour, queue up for said duo and complete it, I'm really very sure it's about that duo :)

If you've done that (even multiple times) I'm sorry for wasting your time.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ah yes that's what it is, I haven't played a villain in a few months so that's why it had left my head. Hopefully you got it done.
  7. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Thanks yeah I figured that out. Although I think it being listed under groups in my journal might be a glitch or something they need to look at. I think the whole Journal connection to the on duty tab needs to tighten a few more screws. It feels very disconnected from each other. I remember at first glance it can seem confusing especially when alot of descriptions can begin to sound the same and your trying to match them with the ones in your journal but cant because they are not titled the same.
    Something should kinda guide us through our menus more.
  8. Ixnay New Player

...a duo is a group.
    • Like x 1