anti-pony thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Newtech Bat, May 3, 2013.

1. MercPony Devoted Player

2. crownclownking New Player

there's only one pony like and his name is rapidash look at that majestic sob lol[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

Check out this guy?!?! If I was walking down a dark alley and this guy was block my way and he was wear dark clothes and spikes and chains to match his look. I would tell him "Step aside before I introduce my fist to your teeth." To me he just some dude trying to look scary, because his momma never breast fed him.

But, if It was the same situation and wearing that My Little Pony shirt. I would turn around and walk the other way. Because, there is no doubt in my mind that he is 100% insane and you just don't want to take any chance with legitimate crazy people
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

I'd avoid him too xD Pony shirt aside, he does look pretty scary.
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Rapidash is one of my favorite Pokemon! MLP: FiM even made a reference to it in the show lol
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

7. crownclownking New Player

nooooooooooooo why lol still i never got mlp now if they started breathing fire shooting out lightingbolts and freezing stuff then i'll get on board lol call when they start looking like this lol [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. melvinpox Devoted Player

I am going to have nightmares. Ponies are like...well...the devil.
  9. Minx New Player

...LOVE LOVE LOVE the ponies!!! Fluttershy FTW!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Faust74 Loyal Player

I didn't know they rebooted the cartoon until I saw the Epic Meal Time spoof with the Ponies. I would post if, but there is a lot of B words in it.
  11. Primordia_Vox Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  12. Newtech Bat New Player

13. Nyarlathotepzx New Player

Ugh ponies, i respect other people likings but i must admit i am really getting tired of seeing ponies to every place i go
    • Like x 1
  14. Psych E New Player