Base Amenity: Where is my Soda Vendor?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MCAZR, Apr 13, 2013.

1. MCAZR New Player

I completed the collection for the Soda Vendor and received an email with the vending machine. I believe I collected it. The reason I'm saying that I believe I collected it is because I don't see it listed anywhere. It's not in the list of base items, not in my inventory, not in my bank. Help.
  2. ShadowStyleB New Player

You collected it correct? Did you move over to where it shows base items? Amenities can only be dropped in certain areas and some of those areas only hold certain ones.
  3. MCAZR New Player

I'm pretty sure I collected it. When I go to my Inventory screen and move over to the Base tab, it is not listed. I also went to my base and did a search and it came up with nothing. I also roamed around my base and nothing. I did submit a ticket.
  4. RogerBlack Committed Player

You can only put amenities on a purple circle.
    You wont see it until you try to drop it on the purple circle
    • Like x 1
  5. MCAZR New Player

This is it. Thank you so much!!!
  6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Ok I just had the same problem. I did all the investigation at Ace Chemicals, then went to my mail and saw I had one from T.O. Morrow. Then accepted the attachment which I could see was a base item. Then went to my inventory and clicked to equip it and then it disappeared. Its not in my inventory, its not in my bank, its listed in my base items. I tried to add it to a purple circle in my base ....NOthing!
    Whats now?
  7. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

The soder vendor is a reward from a collection on Stryker's. I want to say it was the shivs & shanks collection, but don't quote me on that.
  8. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Ok I think Im looking in the wrong place. What I have says......
    1. 74-A: Toxic Checmical Pool
    2. 20-L: Pipe Leaking Lethal Chemicals
    3. 12-A: No Eye-Washing Stations
    4. 39-H: Waste Management Violation
    5. 55-A: Unauthorized Radioactive Material
    6. 83-D: Inadequate Wheelchair Access
    7. 95-K: Improperly Marked Storage Tanks
    8. 123-B: Toxic Materials Found In Ocean
    9. 41-C: Unmarked Emergency Exits
    10. 7-C: Exceeds Maximum Toxic Barrel Allocation
    And I know it Otisburg but where exactly are the locations? I cant find where?
    • Like x 1
  9. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I stand corrected. The yellows are in the vicinity of Ace Chemicals.