If I sell all my level 28 gear, will it lower my CR?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mileena, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Mileena New Player

I want to sell some of my gear to make room for new T1 gear I'm trying to get. I don't want my CR to lower, but I need more room in my inventory and my bank is full. What should I do?
  2. The Kitsune New Player

I do not think that gear rated below level 30 will count towards CR.
    • Like x 1
  3. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Tier 1 will be better than level 28 gear. As long as you delete the gear as you get your tier it shouldn't lower your CR.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

CR when you're working towards your T1 gear isn't as important as the stats you get (I think the only thing that has an entry requirement is Smallville). Selling the equipment, even if it does drop your CR a little, wont be a huge problem and will only be a very temporary issue if it does.
    • Like x 1
  5. Helios Xenon New Player

delete it all. send me a tell ingame. ill help you with duos.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mileena New Player

Thanks. I will. It's Helios Xenon right? Are you on the hero side, because I'm a villain.
  7. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

As long as us are wearing a pice with a higher cr than the one u are selling u will be fine... But if u sell the highest cr piece... Ur cr will drop!
    • Like x 1
  8. Helios Xenon New Player

ah Im a hero =/
    • Like x 1
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Lol I hope she didn't delete that gear :confused:
    • Like x 1
  10. Octantis New Player

Only the highest level gear is calculated in your CR. So if you acquired a better chest, then the other one isn't even being factored in. You are free to do whatever you want to it.

Also, do a couple days worth of Challenges and get Friendly with any faction. Then, go buy all the blue faction gear for 1 Mark of Triumph each. You'll now have a set of 34 DPS gear. Oh and get the cash PvP weapon. It's 77 DPS :) That should get you started.
    • Like x 1
  11. SuperBell Loyal Player

It does. But if she's at level 30 and just starting T1, the CR doesn't matter except for Smallville.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mileena New Player

Lol. I didn't yet. I was about to, but I wanted to wait for Helios Xenon's help.
  13. AriusKilim Active Player

1.) OMG I PVP'd against you! <3 /bow
    2.) Damn you're a villian OP, if you were a hero I'd totally help you out too!
    • Like x 1
  14. Mileena New Player

Thanks. What do you mean by faction? Is it like each wing in the Hall of Doom? What vendor sells this gear?
  15. AriusKilim Active Player

There are 3 major factions per side representing each of the origins, Magical, Tech and Meta.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mileena New Player

Thanks. If I were a hero, I'd totally accept you guys' help! Both of my level 30s are villains, but they're new level 30s, not veterans. And did you PVP against me or Helios Xenon?
  17. Octantis New Player

Sorry, I think Renown Gear might have been a better choice of words. Like the Bulwark of Madness sold by Heat Wave in the Tech Wing
    • Like x 1