Pet Power/Life bars

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Whizzkid, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

This isn't really a pressing issue but it is still an issue. When using pets, their health/power bar on the top left of the screen often glitches out. Your pet may still be alive but it makes it a bit difficult for a Sorcery player using Sacrificial Offering to decide when their Pet(s) needs power.
    • Like x 81
  2. Dee Pius New Player

Yeah, i've saw that happen. Sometimes your pet will die and the bar will still stay up in the corner, making you believe you still have your pet up and at full health(as it usually shows full health and power when this happens, at least with Earths "crystal" in dps mode), too.
    • Like x 4
  3. Swamarian Committed Player

This has been happening since October. On the PC, hitting Esc twice (to bring up and dismiss the game menu) will usually fix it temporarily.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jerick New Player

This glitch has been annoying the crap out of me for the last couple months and contrary to the OP it is a pressing issue
    • Like x 5
  5. 478874 Dedicated Player

Agreed.
    • Like x 2
  6. FeelsGood New Player

Yes this happens from time to time. I don't know what my pets power is so i just have to spam it just to make sure. Generally it's when i have to cast it multiple times, but that's not always the case either
    • Like x 2
  7. Infernale New Player

Is it just me, or did this get ninja-fixed?
  8. Little Sister New Player

Not just you. It seems fixed for me as well today.
    • Like x 1
  9. Carp Developer

Hi folks,

Just popping in to say that we did recently make a change that we believe should have fixed this issue. It sounds like a few people have noticed an improvement already.

So unless anyone else is still experiencing this bug, we might be able to write this one off as resolved.
    • Like x 4
  10. 478874 Dedicated Player

Well, the UI problem with the watcher still persists. Unfortunately the other thread was locked and deemed the bug fixed, which it is not.

The watcher UI does not disappear when the watcher has been killed but maintains a small amount of power, and only in this case. Upon re-summoning the watcher, the UI does not update with the new watcher but instead maintains a display of 0% and approx. 10-20% power, exactly as it did when the watcher was killed. Also, using Sacrificial Offering does not update the UI either. The only way for the UI to reset is to drop the watcher power from the load-out, die, change roles, or change zones.
    • Like x 6
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks, I have reopened the thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. Little Sister New Player

Brick as well.
    • Like x 2
  13. Gafa New Player

There is a bug in the 4v4 star labs pvp arena where the watcher can not be targeted at all and has a purple display name as if it was in the PvE phase. I don't know if this was a one time thing or if it's reproducible. If it is, then there is a huge problem with that since it's still able to attack you and heal the other player. I noticed this while I was on my alt controller character and wanted to kill the watcher off and keep it stunned while my other teammates worked on the healer. I did take a screenshot of it right before I was knocked out. I'll upload it later today.
    • Like x 1
  14. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

This is still broken :(
    • Like x 4
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

One example: Call a power-pet and another pet and you will only see one life-bar.
    • Like x 1
  16. 478874 Dedicated Player

I will be taking some video of this tonight, it happened a ton last night in PvP, so the odds of it happening again tonight are high.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. Appreciate it.
  18. 478874 Dedicated Player

Just as an update for everyone, I did submit another video to you guys.
    • Like x 1
  19. Nimhe New Player

Yeah, I keep getting an odd message instead of seeing 'Watcher' on my screen half the time. Rest of the time I either get his name to show up, but the bars don't seem to move sometimes, and others the whole display vanishes despite him still being summoned.
    • Like x 1
  20. wilyfox New Player

I have an Earth tank that I use Brick with and have had this happen quite often in the past few days as well. Bar either disappears completely or Brick is killed off and life bar is still visible and full even though summoning power becomes available. USPS3. Don't know if these are seperate issues or just a general life bar display problem. Mainly a problem in large fights with lots of things to keep track of.
    • Like x 2