Recovery kit IV... (Green name answer plz)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dee Pius, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee Pius New Player

K, what is the deal here. Bought this plan after spending 3125 MoT or w/e amount on the Kit Plan, so I fully expect to use it, RiGHT NOW!...

I have a Ring on one (two actually) of my healers, that are modded with a IV mod, and I want to take the mod out and then give it(the lockbox ring) to my new Healer. Sounds like I now have the ability to do so, and the Plan, but the only recovery kit part being sold by the R&D is a @*#€=~*ing alpha recovery(really, because who mods with ALPHAs!?!?)... I demand a recovery kit IV 5 MiNUTES AGO!

I didn't spend 3000+ MoT for my health you know. Please make this wrong a right and put the parts needed by the R&D station, now!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

You know that you need to assembly Recovery Kits, don't you?
    • Like x 5
  3. Nitefelina New Player

They are to busy in rage right now to figure out what is going on...
    • Like x 4
  4. Zhouz Well-Known Player

You got the plan right? Make the kit, then take the kit to the recovery tab of the R&D station. Whats the issue?
    • Like x 3
  5. Original Kal Well-Known Player

The more annoying they make this game the more people will want to move onto something else.
    • Like x 4
  6. Aiden Warren New Player

you need materials, some other stuff to make the kit.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dee Pius New Player

Oh yeah, cuz paying 3125 marks ain't enough, I have to craft the kit? Out of what? These so-call kit parts better be falling out of the sky onto my head as we speak. I sure hope they are.
    • Like x 1
  8. Nitefelina New Player

FE IV and a part you buy. Just look in the rnd station. It tells you what you need.
    • Like x 2
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

The Kits costs materials and focusing elements - those parts you find everywhere ;) Best Kits (the ones restoring 66-100% of the Exobytes) are drops.
    • Like x 2
  10. Captain Just New Player

I'm at work all day/night so I can't be of any help. But I look forward to seeing this explained..
  11. hoaxone Committed Player

*facepalm*
    • Like x 2
  12. Dee Pius New Player

K made the kit, took out the mod IV, which btw turned in FOUR Tenacious Exobytes, When it ToOk 12 to make... Best part still coming... Wait for it wait for it,,,,,, then now that my ACCOUNT BOUND Ring doesn't have a mod in it, I go to my shared bank to give it to my other healer, but, wha-wha-wHAT, it is WHAT(!)(oh if I wasn't angered to the bone before, I SURE as hell am now!), NOT TRADE-ABLE!!!!!!!!!

NOT TRADEABLE!?... Woe.

Dude WHAT!!!!!!!! No no no. Yo, get A green name in here now to explain how they rationalize/justify/even put that stupid recovery 13-S in the game if it can't be used for the exact reason I just TRIED to use mine for?!!! Huh? Did they figure people will want to take mods out for the fun of spending 3000 marks??? Cuz we obviously have nothing better to spend MoT on right!

I expect to 1. Be able to trade my PLB ring now it is unsocketted, or 2. Get my marks, parts, mods and what-have you back, since there was no warning that trade-able PLB rings would/could not be traded after "recovering" the mod... That is just horse-pucky.

Mepps? A fix coming I assume.
    • Like x 1
  13. NoZaku New Player

where did all intelligence run off to?

ever since the R&D station was introduced, its been clear that whenever you learn a PLAN you check the R&D Station not the Vendor
    • Like x 4
  14. Lights Out New Player

You have to relog... *facepalm*
    • Like x 3
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Take a deep breath and relog... Everything will be okay.
    • Like x 3
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

Boy you should chill out. The Kit SAYS that it recovers only a part of what you have used WHAT IS STILL MORE THAN JUST DELETING THE ARMOR AND THE MOD! The BEST KITS recover 66-100% of the Exobytes (which means if you are lucky you get 12 Exobytes out of a IV Mod). You know... they give you the opportunity to recover anything more than zero exobytes (what it was before) and you are still waiting for the QQ Powers with DLC 8 (someone else takes credit for this joke).

Second: RELOG and you should be able to trade your ring...
    • Like x 3
  17. neptunesBeard New Player

I stole it all for myself. :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Dee Pius New Player

If they could have made it more confusing, they would have. This is the only thing I cared for out of this update, just didn't know/expect it to take two hr's to pull off.

Word of advise for future updates, simpler is better(i mean have you seen the in-game shouts, it's pandemonium out there).
    • Like x 1
  19. UltraElite Dedicated Player

u need to relax,

Update came out a couple hours ago, they are going fix things,
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

Why is it confusing? Buy Plan -> plan tells you how to create a recovery kit (@ R&D station of course) -> there you will also see a new "Recovery"-Tab -> there you see how you can recover Exobytes -> Get the things you need for Kit -> recover exobytes -> profit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.