Strongest DC Character

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by NoobThenPro, Apr 21, 2013.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

Okay. Batman is a great character. A great hero. I get it. But he is not the STRONGEST character in the DC universe. That's just silly.
  2. Faust74 Loyal Player

Hmm, thought for sure this thread was going to be about my DC Villain. [IMG]
  3. Ogat New Player

Spectre wtf pwned Darkseid.
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

The answer to any "who beats who in a fight" is ALWAYS Batman. Even if he wasn't actually IN the fight. Of course I refer specifically to the Kevin Conroy Batman :)
  5. Michael Woodruff New Player

Cute.... but no
    If i remember Imperiex or what ever his name of is techinquely the strongest because of the sheer size and amount of bodies with superstrength he has 1+1 is 2 and all that
  6. Crimson Sky New Player

Technically it's The Presence. He is dc "god". 2nd place it would be specter. And third would either be Hal jorden prime (he has held 5 diffrent color rings to kill an elswhere superman prime) or Superman prime.
  7. Circe New Player

Circe
    • Like x 2
  8. flyinhawaiian16 New Player

Titanic Trenton

/thread
    • Like x 5
  9. neptunesBeard New Player

Circe sucks. lol
  10. Ryuherz New Player

Superboy Prime aka Superman Prime who killed Flash, Superman from earth 2 and superboy from earth 1 and couple other heroes the time he tryet to come back to his own earth and killed them im rage.
    He helped out to destroy anti-monitor and lost his planet.
    Punched reality.
    Traveled time.
    Read the comics or check the wiki page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy-Prime
  11. Dynagirl Committed Player

Actually Its a tie between The Presence, DC's God above Gods, and The Overvoid. An unexplained being in dc lore of immense power and so vast that the entire DC mulitiverse is a speck of dust to compared to it. It created the Monitors
  12. La Chupacabra New Player

I didn't see that one coming :p
    • Like x 1
  13. PhilTheWind Well-Known Player

I'd have to say it's Dr. Manhanttan. He's plain OP
    • Like x 1
  14. General_Gear New Player

Superman prime, or Parralax when he manifested himself in Kyle Rayner.
  15. ramoramo86 New Player

it all depends on what you define as "strong" or strength.
    in terms of pure/raw strength thats a toss up between many different characters such as superman, shazam and many others
    in terms of smarts/intelligence, tactical strategy and preparation if you define those things as a strength than NO ONE and i mean NO ONE is ever better prepared for any situation on earth better than BATMAN.
    if you consider magic/sorcery a strength than you also have a toss between may others such as WW, Circe, spectre and many others

So basically there is no such things as the "strongest DC character" the only thing i think the majority of the DC fans will agree on is that, if you consider intelligence, tactical strategy and preparation as a strength (which you should) then BATMAN definitely wins this one hands down.

Anyone disagree???
  16. lackofinterest Well-Known Player

Plastic Man.
    Seriously though, I'd probably go with Wally West. Anyone read this guys DC comics database entry? I reckon that's why they shelved him. TOO OP
  17. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Klarion the Witch Boy, Dr. Fate, Zatanna....basically, the top tier magic characters.

From the DC Universe via DC Nation, I'd go with the Aya-Monitor.

[IMG]
  18. Octantis New Player

Actually the comics say Superman is smarter. He did, after all, inherit all Kryptonian records on science, history, and pretty much everything. Batman wins the argument of who is more clever and resourceful, not who's smarter.
  19. ramoramo86 New Player

sorry octani gotta disagree with you, yes the comics say superman is smarter but lets take a second and focus not on what comics say but lets focus on what comics and all other forms of media have repeatedly have shown. All forms of media have shown 99% of the time that batman is smarter and better prepared for everything. The comics says superman "is as strong as he has to be" but how about when he has to be strong enough to beat batman? he's never strong or smart enough to beat batman when it truly counts
  20. Ryuherz New Player