What's the highest level boss bounty you've taken down solo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildboy, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Wildboy Committed Player

The only one I ever did was Minotaur and that was because he spawned while I was passing through the Tomorrow District and decided to see how hard it would be.
  2. Nitefelina New Player

All of the original bounties? I dunno I guess I could try a CC one but I never had the urge to do it.
  3. TrueMarvel New Player

Arkrillo on my level 27 troll. It involved distract and my trusty turret. Use distract everytime it coolsdown and akrillo attacks the turret. Use weapon combos on him until distract effects run out.(builds power). after distract runs out block. keep blocking until distract coolsdown. repeat previously stated tactic.
  4. LaughingRiot Well-Known Player

Minotaur or Bizarro. I feel Bizarro gives you a challenge! :p
  5. Radium Devoted Player

T2 Outer and CC bounties.

Gunna try LoA soon I think.

I did Rinty solo but he doesn't really count lol
  6. Blaze New Player

General Kordax with my fire DPS.
  7. Deathmark New Player

I never tried Judge or Kordax but i assume i can do them. All the others i soloed at one time or another when near and i had nothing better to do. I remember though the first time i soloed Killer Frost and i thought...man, used to run this with 8 people and even then she could be tough... I'd think the cc ones would be too strong even for a cr 90 though. Maybe Weather?
  8. The Blinder Well-Known Player

ill have to go with arkillo also when I had my level 20 fire tank
  9. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Kilowog with my Earth Tank... Havn't really tried taking any others though, that kinda just happened. Seems like fun to try though now!
    • Like x 1
  10. Deathmark New Player

All the cc bounties?!?

I mean like i said i havent tried but i really doubt if i can do them.
  11. The Blinder Well-Known Player

Might want to do more bounties though, need them skill points man (feats). Ever need help on bounties ask me
  12. Goony New Player

power girl ftw, have gotten black lightning down to 25% before hometurf stuff was added so i am assuming now i could do the cc bounties by myself
  13. Radium Devoted Player

Its all a matter of stocking up and playing your strengths. You need to actually plan for it.

Tank classes probably have it the easiest, now with the HT goodies its incredibly easy, just need to know when to use em.
  14. mecha New Player

hometurf strykers bounty on my tank

whatevs :cool::cool:
  15. Lanternius New Player

Weather wizard goes down like a ton of bricks...super easy to solo.
    • Like x 2
  16. Forsberg New Player

Kilowog. I recently just tried the stupid mummy in Gotham and that just ended horrible. (solo)
  17. Breedin Bull New Player

The judge a while back when I was even noober sauce than I am today...twas interesting.
  18. GreenDrakkon Well-Known Player

Weather Wizard is the highest I've done solo. I had two or three remixes and go in with a full supercharge. I tried the other CC Bounties in metro and failed big time. I've yet to tried the Gotham CC Bounties.
  19. ArcSin1 New Player

Took out The Judge in what is now the T1 PvP gear back when I didnt know there was such a thing as PvE gear. Done all the CC bounties solo.
  20. Wildboy Committed Player

Do you mean CC bounties? I finished the classic bounties long ago :D The CC bounty feats are still out there, but I haven't cared to chase them down yet. Currently have 94 sp.