Hard light combos NOT properly executing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelostczarnian New Player

i just stated my opinion on the matter. why does that seem to offend you?
  2. thelostczarnian New Player

well its been a moth since i was hl ill check the test server
  3. D4rkwond3r New Player

Happens to me all the time at start i thought i was not constructing the combos correctly but after more and more and more hardcore clipping i can say that i aint doing anything wrong. Lets say im ranging a boss and i try to RAM/SNAP/FAN from RAM/SNAP i go to Weapon Lunge.
  4. thelostczarnian New Player

i was just on the pc test server. i did a respec on my test character to hard light and i did claw-hold claw-ram over and over on a dummy in the hall of doom untill i ran out of power. i must also say that i use a xbox 360 controller on my pc. i will add that i hit ram the moment he slams the ground for hold claw. that seems to be the best timing for me
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

It works find on the dummies majority of the time. The issue is seen most often in raids or in instances of high activity. Its probably server side lag but we won't know until the devs talk to us lol.
  6. thelostczarnian New Player

yeah that does sound like server lag...dont know how they would fix that though
  7. Mad9 New Player

The developers have corrected all the issues with HL by introducing ninja nerfs.
    Also, could anyone on the EUPS3 confirm if the fan is working properly? I don't see any damage resulting from fan when I activate it in RSF.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. Please remember to keep posts in this thread to constructive, reproducible bug reports.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Mepps have I ever told you that I love you? Lol

Thank you for the reply!
  10. OMAAR New Player

Finally! Mepps, try Prime - dawn -veng and you will see it there.
    You need to be in a raid with high activity. The simplest way to induce this problem is try Claw-Hold claw-Ram-Whipthrash.

Usually after claw you just stay put or after hold claw a ranged weapon attack appears instead of ram.

Thanks in advance.
    • Like x 2
  11. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Glad to hear the devs are investigating. Thx for the response.
  12. MARK2099 New Player

Happen everywhere, not just populated areas, even in lair duels where no one is around move from claw to hold claw do random lunges, or move from hold claw to ram or minigun do range attacks, this is not really a huge problem in pve.

I only see this a bit annoying in pvp since players don't forgive those random lunges and range attacks even if players try to hide them with powers.
  13. McDonaloid Active Player

It's happened to me if you try fan on your loadout there are times where it won't hit it will just do the effect and that's pretty much it lol no damage no nothing. Glad it's being looked into though.
  14. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

This isn't just a claws thing. I noticed on which ever power I assign to the "2" key, or top button on the X-Box controller, is the one that will go out. This only happens on occasion after getting knocked out, and oddlly enough happens more often if I rally.
  15. thelostczarnian New Player

interesting point. im leveling a new hl toon and i havent had any trouble but i have yet to rally. i will post when i start seeing issues.
  16. WeaponNine New Player

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh buddy!!!!
  17. OMAAR New Player

The situations you have described is not glitch/bug inducing.

It happens when there is a lot of going on. You will never trigger it at the dummies at the Watchtower.
  18. thelostczarnian New Player

never said dummies at the watch tower. im leveling a hl character
  19. OMAAR New Player

I see, the situation becomes most apparent at raids.
  20. thelostczarnian New Player

sounds like lag messn with the timing. i dont time my constructs i use visual and sound ques to tell me when to hit the next button. maybe thats why i dont have the issue as much. i remember it happening once in a while but sounds like you guys are having trouble with it alot more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.