Future Base Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Comixfan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Comixfan Committed Player

Here's some base styles I'd like to see in future:

Jungle - for those nature themed toons out there, a jungle themed base with vine-covered walls, giant tree trunks as supporting columns, dirt & grass covered floors, and maybe even a pool of water or running stream in the hall separating the first two rooms!

Retro futuristic - we've got these awesome new weapon styles in the game, it'd be great to see a similarly-themed base!

Deep space - think a spaceship interior with bulkhead walls, holographic stairs, and the like.

Hell - like something out of the deepest pits of hell, because it is! Black gravel-like floors, twisted souls in the walls with fiery skirting, stairs made of bone, and other equally evil designs :)

Angelic - cloud floors, golden archways & grecian columns with beams of light shining through the stained glass windows

Suburbia - a more homely base, like something you'd see in any suburban neighbourhood, carpeted floors & wooden support columns & skirting boards, painted walls, and all the comforts of home :)

Holiday themes - you just know these are going to happen! Imagine a snow-filled Christmas themed base (with appropriately Yuletide furniture & snowman henchmen!), an Irish pub style St Patrick's Day theme, or a love shack Valentine's theme!

What styles/themes would everyone else like to see?
    • Like x 1
  2. Brit Loyal Player

Prison. I demand a Prison style, so the Britcave can be used to lock up all those evildoers roaming the streets, stealing the signs from Clinton Avenue.

That being said, I also greatly want to see new furniture items of "Gothic Wall", "Industrial Wall", "Cave Wall", etc. Being able to place a section of wall in your base would allow us to partition our bases into differant rooms, as well as provide another destroyable element for Lair battles.
    • Like x 1
  3. Comixfan Committed Player

Yes! Great idea, Brit. I agree it's very much needed to help customise our bases and make them more uniquely our own.
  4. Little Sister New Player

Great ideas but especially +1 for Retro Futuristic!