Nature Savage Growth Double-Fire

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sore, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sore Steadfast Player

After casting Savage Growth, often enough your next attack will re-trigger Savage Growth a second time.
    • Like x 45
  2. Snix Dedicated Player

I've noticed the same thing DPS & Healer role. . It's completely random to me though but a fix would be nice.
  3. Disruptra New Player

I've noticed this as well. Also noticed it with Briar, though I'm not sure if Briar has been fixed.
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

5. Shadow Vlad New Player

One of our league dps was saying last night he was getting heals in dps stance from SG,VL,and Harvest not sure if related but figured I'd mention it.
  6. Shadow Vlad New Player

He said he wasn't sure how but it seemed random.
    I meant to edit, not quote myself lol.
  7. Beastie Morph New Player

I've been experiencing the same problem with it as well, it tends to happen too often and the same issue with briar to.
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I haven't experienced this. Was he using Insectoid prior to this happening prehaps?
  9. Shadow Vlad New Player

No he doesn't heal at all. I'll have to ask if its happened since. This was last night
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

If you've experienced this bug and it annoys you, I encourage you to THUMBS UP the OP. It will move the thread up the list and it acts as a priority queue for the devs. I don't want to artificially inflate my bug reports, though. I encourage you to THUMBS UP any bug report you'd like addressed.
  11. shiny mackerel Committed Player

this also happens with thorn shield. real annoying man
  12. Sytenia Committed Player

I have this often aswell but not just with nature powers.
    I get it with fire's Backdraft and Fireball a lot when I try to lunge right after using it, which is rather odd as the cooldown should not even allow it.
    I'm not sure if the second time it goes off uses power or even does anything else than an animation.

For me it seems to be more often with slow weapons like two handers and with powers that have different animations for each weapon which goes in against those people having the problem with Briar so I'm not sure about this anymore now :confused:.
  13. Jahpups Level 30

This Was Happening To Me Last Week
  14. theTHRUSTER New Player

Recently switched to nature. This happens everyday several times a day. Savage growth is the worst, sometimes it will triple cast. Also briar & occasionally thorn shield will double cast. This started happening about two months ago (I was lightning then) with electroburst from the Voltage tree. It's not a vfx bug because my teammates see the extra animation as well and each subsequent cast costs power. Please please fix
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I have also noticed this at times I thought it was the attack mod that works for WD but it seems to do it randomly and often
  17. tyler durden New Player

never noticed this. how does this affect nature dpsing.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

Nature DPS has two phases: setting up poisons then bursting. Setting up poisons is usually something you are trying to rush through as fast as possible. That phase pays out later but that setup time is where Nature can start to fall behind other powersets. There are newer techniques to speed that up but it's never fast enough. Savage Growth doesn't have a initial damage component. It just establishes a DoT. That DoT doesn't stack on itself. So the cast is a waste of power and time. Since you're already in a rush, there's little that is more frustrating.
    • Like x 1
  19. TrueMarvel New Player

They took off the downvote aspect? YES!
  20. Sore Steadfast Player

Oh wow. I wonder if my argument won them over about it creating a double-vote scenario.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.