DLC7 New Gear styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deviant, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Laff Riot New Player

Valentine gear is not CLOWN. And like I stated there is only 3 until DLC 7 drops and we will have 4.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It is a little bit reskined clown armor: http://images.wikia.com/dcuo/images/3/37/84814_DC_ren_plyrGear_Jester_male.jpg
    http://images.wikia.com/dcuo/images/3/33/84813_DC_ren_plyrGear_Jester_female.jpg
    And again it is way too specific unlike "bulky armor" and "flex suits", for example there are only 2 archer sets(Archer and Sharpshooter), if you wanna go for specific armor types.
  3. neptunesBeard New Player

You must be new. It's the martial arts stance.
  4. Green Lee New Player

Sorry but those things are all horrific except mantra's
  5. Frisky Business New Player

Well it retains the DCUO art style, for better or worse. At least now it bears some resemblance to the actual DCU.
  6. Poo New Player

Ugh. Can never find a decent looking hero head piece. Still lookin...
  7. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I'm going to use the the Booster helm as a reading lamp on an end table in my lair. It really looks like a lamp to me.
    • Like x 2
  8. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I don't think that there was no way to add more requested inspired random characters gear other than making it Tier vendor gear that players gonna stick with for a long time. Well, at least we don't have to use that styles.
  9. Little Sister New Player

Yes I am absolutely new. Seriously how do I report this guy? He keeps harassing me in PM and on the boards.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Huntress New Player

Okay, that I can see but I was referring to the female stance in the picture. That's where I was coming from and I see that I misread the original question about it.
  11. Goony New Player

i dont think they have shown us t5 pve gear yet cause look at what they posted in the official anouncments they say
    New Gear, including Tier 5 PvE Gear and new Iconic-inspired Gear
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Hi there, allow me to introduce to you one of my Ice characters, WaterCooler.

[IMG]

Don't need water powers to make creative use of the texture. ;)
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thing is, it's all subject to personal aesthetic tastes. In this thread there have been posts supporting certain styles while slamming others, but it's all over the map. There hasn't really been a universal outcry against ALL the styles, much less one style.

You may not like the styles at all, while the next person to see them might see some pieces they can use, and others will love them all. And the neat thing is, every one of them is right in their opinion, because that's all it is: opinion. Kind of tough to throw around the word "truth" when it comes to something like aesthetic tastes.

One other thing to keep in mind: no matter what all our opinions are, DC most likely had to approve those armor styles. Looks to me like their opinion was a positive one if those sets are on their way into the game. :D
  14. Sionn Committed Player

15. TheMarvel New Player

dunno. think the majority of this thread and facebook seem to indicate otherwise and view it mostly negative
  16. Comixfan Committed Player

Black Manta & Huntress gear are spot on! They look just like their comics counterparts :)

Unimpressed with the other 3 since they look nothing like any outfit they've ever worn in the comics. The Booster suit is the only thing that comes close to "inspired by". The Aquaman & Harley ones are just out of left field, it seems.
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

And again even if we gonna forget about liking or disliking this styles, they just looks too random and out of place for being a vendor T5 gear sets for this dlc content.
  18. neptunesBeard New Player

Harassing??? I only answered your question...
  19. JayJay2515 New Player

Sorry but, LOL
  20. General Powers New Player

Why couldn't they make a Blue Beetle armor instead? It would have looked much better compared to the Booster Gold armor. Good job on the Black Manta armor though, it really looks captures the "I'm a bad guy" theme. Also, is there a chance that we'll be able to get a Nightwing armor set? I know I'm not the only one who would like to see a Nightwing based armor style.
    • Like x 2