Axah's Maps of Everything

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Liongale, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Liongale Dedicated Player

I used these maps a lot when Axah had posted them! And I saw a request for them, so reposting them for you all here. Thanks, Axah! (Click map for actual size to read the marks)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Liongale Dedicated Player

"But Axah, what does it all mean?" I hear you say, well don't fret my child, all will be explained.
    Note: You CANNOT get all briefings or investigations without the help of players of the other 2 mentors, this means Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman or for Villains Joker, Lex Luthor or Circe.
    Investigations (Greens)
    These are labelled 1 through to 8 on the maps (Eg. AOM5)
    Metropolis:
    ATH - Against the HIVE
    AOM - Amulets of Memory
    ASG - Azarathian Sin Gems
    CA - Confiscated Arcanum
    CSF - Crystalline Soul Fragments
    GBC - Gorilla Bomb Components
    GS - Gorillatech Schematics
    LGD - LexCorp Genome Database
    LS - Lunar Silver
    NME - No Man Escapes
    OOL - Oaths of Light
    SOTB - Signs of the Beast
    TAC - The Atlantis Chronicle
    TDII - The Doctor Is In
    TTA - Trigon Tainted Artifacts
    Gotham:
    EP - Enigmatic Puzzles
    FF - Falcone's Finest
    FH - Frozen Heart
    GITM - Ghost in the Machine
    PP - Pernicious Pictures
    PAIC - Power Armor Integration Circuits (Not on the Global Map)
    RCJ - Ritual Canopic Jars
    RBAON - Rose By Any Other Name
    TPOF - The Precipice of Fear
    TTT - Twisting the Titans
    VLLL - Viva la Lucha Libre
    Global:
    AOT - Artifacts of Themyscira (Not on the Global Map) (Wonderwoman/Circe required)
    COTS - Creatures of the Shadowlands (Not on the Global Map) (Wonderwoman/Circe required)
    FCT - Five-Clawed Treasures (Not on the Global Map)
    HODHT - Hall of Doom Holographic Tokens
    ITHOD - Infiltrating the Hall of Doom (Superman required)
    ITW - Infiltrating the Watchtower (Lex Luthor Required)
    LE - Legal Eagle (Not on the Global Map)
    MMM - Morrow's Magnificent Mechaniks (Not on the Global Map) (Superman/Joker required)
    SMH - STAR Materials Handling (Not on the Global Map) (Superman/Joker required)
    TTOC - The Tenets of Crime (Not on the Global Map)
    WHT - Watchtower Holographic Tokens
    Briefings (Blues)
    Again, these are all followed by numbers, but in some cases they have episodes (read "parts")
    (Eg. TDDUP13 would be the 3rd token found in the Briefing 'Til Death Do Us Part: Episode 1 )
    (Eg2. BOTEE13 would be the 3rd token for Beginning of the End Episode 1, i simply added an extra E)
    *Blues are still not in order* They are harder to organise =P
    Metropolis:
    BOTEE1 - Beginning of The End Episode 1
    BB - Big Belly
    BI - Brainiac Incursion (Circe)
    BI - Brainiac Incursion (Lex Luthor)
    BI - Brainiac Incursion (Superman)
    BI - Brainiac Incursion (Wonderwoman)
    DPL - Daily Planet Live!
    DOTLE1 - Dying of the Light: Episode 1
    DOTLE2 - Dying of the Light: Episode 2
    HODE1 - Hearts of Darkness: Episode 1
    HODE2 - Hearts of Darkness: Episode 2
    HODE3 - Hearts of Darkness: Episode 3
    HODE4 - Hearts of Darkness: Episode 4
    HODE5 - Hearts of Darkness: Episode 5
    HODE6 - Hearts of Darkness: Episode 6 (Not on Global Map) (Wonderwoman/Circe required)
    LOKE1 - Legacy of Krypton: Episode 1
    LOKE2 - Legacy of Krypton: Episode 2
    LOKE3 - Legacy of Krypton: Episode 3 (Not on Global Map) (Superman required)
    LOKE4 - Legacy of Krypton: Episode 4 (Not on Global Map) (Superman required)
    LC - Levitz Cameras
    LexC - LexCorp
    MT - Metro Transit
    SOTFE1 - Sins of the Father: Episode 1
    SOTFE2 - Sins of the Father: Episode 2
    SOTFE3 - Sins of the Father: Episode 3
    SL - STAR Labs
    SOTFiE1 - Survival of the Fittest: Episode 1
    SOTFiE2 - Survival of the Fittest: Episode 2
    TDDUP1 - 'Til Death Do Us Part: Episode 1
    UOM - University of Metropolis
    Gotham:
    AUE1 - Arkham Unleashed: Episode 1
    AUE2 - Arkham Unleashed: Episode 2
    AUE3 - Arkham Unleashed: Episode 3
    BOTEE2 - Beginning of the End: Episode 2
    BB - Big Belly
    BI - Brainiac Incursion (Batman)
    BI - Brainiac Incursion (Joker)
    GN - Gotham Now!
    GGWE1 - Gotham's Gang War: Episode 1
    GGWE2 - Gotham's Gang War: Episode 2
    GGWE3 - Gotham's Gang War: Episode 3
    GGWE4 - Gotham's Gang War: Episode 4 (Not on the Global Map)
    LC - Levitz Cameras
    PE1 - Punchline: Episode 1
    PE2 - Punchline: Episode 2
    PE3 - Punchline: Episode 3
    PE4 - Punchline: Episode 4
    SOTFE4 - Sins of the Father: Episode 4
    SC - Soder Cola
    SD - Sun Doller
    TDDUP2 - 'Til Death Do Us Part: Episode 2
    UOG - University of Gotham
    WE - Wayne Enterprises
    WTE1 - Wishful Thinking: Episode 1 (Not on the Global Map)
    Please Note; Not all of these are on the maps above, as they are within mini instances.
    Superheroes and Supervillains (Purples)
    These are the random heroes or villains that you can encounter whilst roaming the 2 cities, they count towards the Fanboy and More Than You Can Chew Feats.
    Metropolis:
    Heroes:
    1. Green Lantern
    2. Steel
    3. Superman

Villains:
    1. Deathstroke
    2. Metallo
    3. Monsieur Mallah

Gotham:
    Heroes:
    1. Batman
    2. Nightwing
    3. Robin

Villains:
    1. Harley Quinn
    2. Killer Croc
  3. Liongale Dedicated Player

These are the random heroes or villains that you can encounter whilst roaming the 2 cities, they count towards the Fanboy and More Than You Can Chew Feats.
    For the full size image, you can click each thumbnail.

Metropolis:

Heroes:

Green Lantern1. Just southwest of the Daily Planet, stands just off to the south side of the road. Ground level.
    [IMG]
    2. East of the STAR Labs building in tomorrow district, ground level on the pavement near the ocean.
    [IMG]
    3. Northwest of the Daily Planet, ground level again, he stands by the side of the road, he is on the north side of the building directly northwest of the Daily Planet.
    [IMG]
    4. West of the STAR labs in tomorrow district, this time hes on a roof. get to the end of the little quay, he stands on top of the first building to the north.
    [IMG]
    5. West of the newspaper building. Ground level, he stands next to the south side of the building just northwest of the Daily Planet building.
    [IMG]

Steel
    1. Stands on top of the roof, north west corner of the suicide slums, the building has a bottled building east of it.
    [IMG]
    2. He stands on a guard tower esque building, in the north side of the Steel Works in suicide slums.
    [IMG]
    3. Stands on the little bridge that connects two smoke stacks in the Steelworks in suicide slums.
    [IMG]
    4. Find the river just west of the STAR labs in tomorrow district, he is ontop of the building directly west of the end of the river.
    [IMG]
    5. North east of the Daily Planet building, there is a building which is connected to another directly south of it (superman3s location) he is on the north building.
    [IMG]

Superman
    1. North west of the Daily Planet, he stands on the south east corner of the roof.
    [IMG]
    2. On the west side of suicide slums, he is on the 1 story building, next to an old Soder Cola building (Will need to check this)
    [IMG]
    3. Northeast of Daily Planet, West of LexCorp, he is standing on a little bridge that joins two buildings together.
    [IMG]
    4. Standing on the top of the 2nd building east of the STAR labs buildings in tomorrow district.
    [IMG]
    5. The building that he is standing on is just southeast of the research spire, it has the highway thing run past the west side of the building.
    [IMG]
    6. He is directly beneath location 4, on another ledge. about a 3rd of the way up the building.
    *Missing Image*
    • Like x 1
  4. Liongale Dedicated Player

Villains:

Deathstroke

1. Northwest of where you fight the mini-boss General Kordax in suicide slums. he is on the south of a 1 story building.
    [IMG]
    2. 2 blocks north of the Midtown police station, he is on a bridge that connects two buildings.
    [IMG]
    3. West of the daily planet, just before you hit the manhunter/sinestro battlefield with 8 towers, he is on the north side of a brown building, same level as a satellite dish.
    [IMG]
    4. Directly west of the STAR labs building, west side of the river, on top of a building that has 2 prong type towers, with little gaps in the faces, he is in one of these gaps.
    [IMG]
    5. On a tall building north of the Ellsworth Memorial Hospital.
    [IMG]

Metallo
    1. West of where you fight the mini-boss General Kordax in the south of suicide slums, he stands near a single floored building, with some large cargo containers south of it/him.
    [IMG]
    2. Southeast of the Daily Planet building, on ground floor, south side of the road.
    [IMG]
    3. On the main part of the eastern pier of the Research Spire, south side of the building located here.
    [IMG]
    4. West of the STAR labs building, you will get to the end of a river, head northwest, he stands under the entrance balcony of this building.
    [IMG]
    5. Just 1 building east of the Midtown Police Station, on the east side of this building, near the Computers sign.
    [IMG]

Monsieur Mallah
    1. West of the STAR Labs building, head west over the river, he stands near the corner of the river, ground floor.
    [IMG]
    2. Directly north of the Ellsworth Memorial Hospital. ground floor near some shops.
    [IMG]
    3. North of the Midtown Police Station, east of the bridge Deathstroke sits on. He stands in front of a shop with a Marios Meats billboard on it.
    [IMG]
    4. Dead West of the LexCorp building, ground floor, in the entrance of a brown building.
    [IMG]
    5. North east of the STAR labs, West of the knotted highway section. Almost ground floor, on a balcony type area.
    [IMG]
  5. Liongale Dedicated Player

For the full size image, you can click each thumbnail.

Gotham:
    Heroes:

Batman
    1. Northwest of the East End Police Station, on tall building, with 4 gargoyles, he sits on the southwest gargoyle.
    [IMG]
    2. Northeast of the Gotham University, on a tall building with signs that advertise the radio station.
    [IMG]
    3. East of the Diamond District Police Station. On a tall building with a Spire like tower, he resides on the northwest corner of this tower. (I promise that thats Batmans leg xD)
    [IMG]
    4. South from the Knightsdome Sporting Complex. On top of the Building with the "STAGG" sign on the sides.
    [IMG]
    5. Directly south of the Knightsdome Sporting Complex, this building has 4 corner towers, he sits on top of the Southwest tower.
    [IMG]

Nightwing

1. West of the Jokers Funhouse, Northeast of Ivys botanical gardens. Ground Floor, he stands at the southwest corner of the building.
    [IMG]
    2. East of Knightsdome Sporting Complex, he is sitting on a tower of a building.
    [IMG]
    3. Near the Botanical Gardens, south side of the park, he is crouched near a building. ground floor.
    [IMG]
    4. Southeast of the Botanical Gardens, Ground Floor, he is standing outside of a car mechanics.
    [IMG]
    5. West of the Jokers Funhouse, Northeast of Ivys botanical gardens. he is hiding in a little nook, beside a building.
    [IMG]

Robin
    1. West of Jokers funhouse, near where Ivys spores are in gotham. Hes perched near the top of the tower.
    [IMG]
    2. On the row of apartments just west of the Gotham Sewers entrance, he is perched in the middle of the roof.
    [IMG]
    3. Head west from the entrance of the East End Police Station, he is on a tall building that is just west of the part of the main road that goes underground.
    [IMG]
    4. Standing on the west side of the roof of the Monarch Playing Card Company building.
    [IMG]
    5. 1 building north of the Diamond District Police Station. On the roof, he stands on the north east corner of the cluster of 3 buildings.
    [IMG]
  6. Liongale Dedicated Player

Villains:

Killer Croc
    1. West of T.O.Morrow's Hideout in Otisburg, he stands on the ground floor, near the north eeast corner of the building.
    [IMG]
    2. He stands pretty much on the marker for the Gotham Sewers mini instance in East End, ground floor, near the buildings to the west.
    [IMG]
    3. West of the East End Police Station, he is under ground where the main road heads underground.
    *Missing Image*
    4. East of the Knightsdome Sporting Complex, he stands at the building just across the ocean, stands at the north west corner, ground floor.
    [IMG]
    5. 2 buildings north of the Botanical Gardens, he stands on the ground floor, north of the little alley between the 2 buildings.
    [IMG]

Harley Quinn
    1. North of the Amusements Mile marker, she is on thesouth side of a tall building,
    [IMG]
    2. Found on the north side of the eastern pillar that holds up the bridge which connects Arkham Asylum to Otisburg.
    [IMG]
    3. On the East most corner of the roof of the Burnley Nightclub.
    [IMG]
    4. After exiting the Diamon District Police Station, she stands on the roof of the building to the south east.
    [IMG]
    5. She stands on the northeast corner of the roof of the building just north of the Monarch Playing Card Company.
    [IMG]
  7. Phyrexian Chimera New Player

This is a very helpful, but it lacks guides of getting investigations, briefs and collections in alerts and raids. Is there such a guide for those?
  8. Skrews New Player

http://dcuo.mmorpg-life.com/
  9. Phyrexian Chimera New Player

I been using that site, but it lacks FOS2 guides to brieifngs
  10. Kaio Active Player

So this map is updated with new collection spawns?
  11. Liongale Dedicated Player

It's not updated with the new spawns, but it's a project maybe I can work on if I can get some spare time.
  12. maccoul New Player

These are awesome, thanks! I loaded these into blockposters.com and now have nice sized maps that I can add my own notes along with what's there.
  13. Champion_Of_The_Gods Active Player

You say you have maps of everything, but I don't see alert maps, global maps, or mission maps. these would be really helpful to those of us who try our damndest to find every little briefing and investigation token. I'm not saying that this wasn'thelpful i finally got some of the items I've been looking for for over a year now, and am greatful. but i would like to see more global maps, especially ones that mission and alert maps that have specific tokens only found there. i find myself having to look up maps on google and bing, but all i ever get is pictures of batman superman wonderwoman and harley quinn and maybe once in a while a picture of the token which could be anywhere. If you have a more comprehensive link or are planning on posting more maps, that would be great.
  14. Champion_Of_The_Gods Active Player

I also noticed that while you posted in a later comment after the maps the the briefing hearts of Darkness Episode 2 is in metropolis, however after serveral days of scouring your map, i am only able to locate all of the other episodes. i have most of them but do not remember where they all are. is this the one set of briefings inside of the chinatown electronics and circe's stronghold?
  15. Goony New Player

the name of the thread guide is the same name that was used on the old forums by a guy that i dont think plays anymore or at least does not post on the forums anymore so i dont think there is going to be any more maps from him
  16. Mr Iceblock New Player

Those the same as on the Android app which has the descriptions too?
  17. Toxiic Committed Player

18. Isikel New Player

Thank you for the maps, they got me started on a similar, more robust, endeavor. I've created a series of maps on my league's website. Everyone should be able to view them.

http://www.justiceknights.us/forum/page/1/m/1268141/viewthread/8648109-jk-maps

Currently I have completed maps for Gotham, Metropolis and Central City and am working on similar maps for Gotham Wastelands, the Watchtower, Hall Of Doom and all Instances. The maps show locations of Briefings, Investigations, Collections, Exobits, Booster Gold Kiosks, Iconic Characters, Abductions, Walk-Ins, Races, MBots/OBots, Bounties, CC Bounties, Vendors, Exploration points, Hero PDs, Hero Rally Points, Villain Clubs and Rally Points.

The thread in the link above has multiple versions of each map, and a multi-layer hi-resolution PSD file available for download. Following each map are tables describing all points of interest, including additional screenshots where applicable.
  19. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

20. 478874 Dedicated Player

incredible work!