Which clan has the coolest logo in PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheGlitchReport, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Timezown

Starwolf[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. NytDragon

Vote counts are not a true measurement, as you can tell from the recent tallies, that the logos posted first will always have higher counts. Although they are good, the vote counts doesn't make them the best in the thread. Not all initial voters return to the same thread.

Still, it's nice to see a gallery of them.... I just don't see it as a competition. Any outfit that takes the time to produce a unique logo that their outfit takes pride in, is a winner. Only those outfits still around if they ever add in the outfit-specific decals, will have the full implementation of them within PS2.

Anyway, great job everyone, I really like the creativity on display.
  3. Blarg20011

You forgot EXE!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!???

*sobbing*
  4. ManualReplica

Nanite Systems is the only way to go!
  5. cKerensky

Shameless promotion, Vanu Revolution! [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. 5ou1

VAST has always had my favorite logo.
    • Up x 2
  7. Cake Bandit

Thank you. We went through a lot of revisions on the VAST logo and I'm really happy with how it came out. I tried really hard to make sure that the logo was self-contained and easily readable on complex camos like the zebra stuff, while still being rad as hell for our guys on the ground.

I've got a whole lot of files from its creation that I could put up if people would be interested in seeing the revisions.
    • Up x 2
  8. AmazingBob

"Kinetic Armament Industries" from Cobalt

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  9. 5ou1

Yeah, I fight with one of your members and I always told him that from a marketing POV and overall aesthetics that VAST had the best logo I'd seen :D Everyone here has really awesome work done, I've just always liked the one you guys brought to the table.
  10. ThundaHawkPS

11. ThundaHawkPS

It's called Light Assault now. Though I prefer to call it "Explosive Super-Commando Paratrooper" (0:45):
  12. Oheck

Yep, very nice work there, clearly by a designer. Made with the intent to be easily printable, etc.
  13. Lampenfieber

Im sorry, was not my intenttion. you can update the list with this new awesome logos :)
  14. TheGlitchReport

Likquid Project - 1
  15. Gbank

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. TheGlitchReport

17. xZilez

FU's logo is awesome
    • Up x 3
  18. Cake Bandit

This is really clean. Also it's flag-shaped. Did one of your guys put together the center image? I like it a bunch.
  19. TheGlitchReport

It's illustrated by me completly. From scratch that is!
    Have a larger version of it as well in case of making a real flag.
  20. Cake Bandit

Have you ever considered getting it printed out on a vinyl banner and putting it up on your gaming room's wall?