[VS] DasAnfall [DA]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Ender, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Ender

[IMG]

DasAnfall is a multi-gaming outfit has been around Planetside since 2004, I could go into details but they really aren't that important. What is important - DasAnfall is looking for players who want to enjoy Planetside 2 while playing with a squad of organized killers.

We know K/D isn't everything, you DO NOT need a good k/d to get into DA; However, we do feel that while k/d holds little meaning in the overall scheme of combined arms warfare, it is a good way to compete against YOURSELF on a session by session basis. Players who have this mentality inevitably get better at the game quicker and start to enjoy it on a much higher level.

These are the individual players of DasAnfall. Combine them and you get a squad with superior communication and effectiveness. A Sunderer was spotted on the map? Expect 12 guys grabbing C4 or Rocket Launchers in the next 10 seconds and aiming for it (We tend to favor drop podding onto their exact location with 2-3 guys as well). Something 500m in the distance? 6 Lancer beams will be seen exploding the vehicle and it's crew within moments. Someone got the jump on you? One of our medics is already decimating opponents that stand between them and your corpse.

Roster is currently at 119 members. In addition to our own members, many good players from other outfits join our squad(s) and TeamSpeak server on a nightly basis. Typical squad size TBD. I'm always selectively recruiting in-game and we want/need more players!

We know the larger outfits do most of the heavy lifting, we don't care if we top the battles leaderboards (although it's not uncommon to see the few DA members in the area up on the leaderboard ), we are the Diamond tipped point that proceeds the raw numbers of the Vanu's attack force. We're the players putting up that iron-clad defense that drops the enemies Sunderers while pushing the outer most point, giving the VS that much more time to defend an area. We are the soldiers that drop in to an area to play defense in the last 30 seconds right as the enemy thinks they have the battle wrapped up.

Edit - DA Recruitment is active again. We encourage people to submit an app, but because our recruitment is based on every DA member feeling comfortable with "the new guy" watching other's back many applications do get turned down at some point. About 1/10 applicants become DA members. And about half of those 10% are people that have already been running within our squads for awhile now. DA likes to play against the numbers so it's imperative all our members have a base level of fps competency. This means we look at stats but don't have a "cut line" as each individual is unique and may bring other things to the table.

Recruitment is closed at the moment - 1/24

Requirements:
    -Install TeamSpeak 3 (volume control app highly suggested)
    -A mic
    -Register on the forums
    -Keep comm chatter to a minimum when the squad is trying to achieve an objective
    -Follow orders quickly (our strength is in our responsiveness)
    -Don't be a *****
    -Seriously pay attention, we move fast, you need to be moving when we change targets

Recommended:
    -A mic, you don't need a mic to hear us in TS, but it is extremely helpful to inform your teammate about Periphery or NewCharacter's Hacksaw coming around the corner you just cleared.
    -Ask questions, I have no problem (neither does the rest of DA) answering questions or explaining things, especially if you're new to the game, ask twice if you have to. If you still don't understand after two responses i'm going to assume you're trolling, hard of hearing, or waiting for a BCP level rageout, and in any case probably not cut out to run with us.

What to expect:
    -Dying, sorry it happens in this game no matter how good you are.
    -Certs, you're going to be gaining a lot of them.
    -Quick redeploys, we move around the map extremely fast, sometimes its hard to keep up if you aren't used to it.
    -Advice, sometimes it will be given as constructively as possible, sometimes not so much. Although we won't try to offend you, **** happens, deal with it.
    -Killing, although we do go re-secure those "enemies only" infested hexes, more often than not it's to set up a larger fight where everyone benefits.
    -Fun, i'm a fun magnet. No really.... All jokes aside, generally when players run in our squad they can expect their average K/D and XP per hour to rise, usually quite sharply.
    -*** Kicking, this plays into having fun. If you're kicking ***, you're probably having fun. Unless you're one those, "Everybody hacks, you didn't cover me, anyone who kills me hacks, FU you hacker guys." Those guys tend to ***** even if they have a 6.0 K/D, don't be one of those guys.

Questions? Contact me, I don't always bite.
    - In the official forums, just click my name bro
    - Xfire: ender31x
    - Facebook Messenger: ask me for the info
    - TeamSpeak: again, ask for the info, i'll send you a pm
    - www.dasanfall.com || You can also submit an application here as well as view our TS server.
    - twitch.tv/ender31x when my stream is live, see my sig

Following is completely unedited footage of DA in action on random nights.

**Will update soon
    • Up x 3
  2. Mannylol

Slingshot engaged!!
    • Up x 1
  3. Ender

I may have to change our slogan to "Winter is coming" instead of Slingshot...Engage, with the release of all the Game of Thrones decals ha.
    • Up x 1
  4. Mannylol

GoT decals?? Sheesh they have more things to worry about and fix instead of adding eye candy.

We are very much still actively recruiting exceptional players to our ranks. You can either app on our website listed above or contact Ender31, Rynan, or Imij in game.
  5. individual

SWANK has done ops with DA, and I have joined their squads late at night. These are great guys to run with. Don't let their size fool you. This is not a ghost capping kind of outfit. They are always looking for a good fight, and are usually the first to respond to defend as well as attack. Looking forward to playing with you guys in the future.
    • Up x 2
  6. Ender

Thanks for the kind words Indiv, always a pleasure running with SWANK as well!
  7. Johari

The HAYABUSA has ran with DasAnfall and all we can say is class act. Great guys, great players, great time.

10/10 would bang again.
    • Up x 2
  8. Mannylol

Thanks for the kind words, you guys are pretty awesome as well.
  9. Ender

10. Ender

Welcoming Jak to DA. Progressing towards that magical 48 number quite steadily.
  11. Ralek

Always great fun running ops with these guys!
  12. Ender

Thanks Ral! I'm seeing more and more HAYA tags wherever I go :) Here's an unedited video of DA saving 3 bases in a row last night during an alert.
  13. Joshinya42

Hello there,

A Bounty has been issued in [TENC] for localparasitez

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

-Josh
    • Up x 1
  14. Ender

Bahaha, I love it. Although whoever wanted to drive to his house has a long way to drive to Singapore ;)
  15. Kartoffel

Hahah, you guys are great. When I was still with VMOB I had one hell of a time killing you TENC guys over the last double XP weekend when the TR dried up due to the TE / AOD civil war.
  16. shadam00

All the DA guys i've played with are awesome people. I highly recommend these guys.
    • Up x 1
  17. Mannylol

Thanks Shad, and that goes right back to you guys at NNG.
  18. Fox Reinhold

I don't always run without my outfit (NNG) but when I do, I DasAnfall.

Stay Certy my friends.
    • Up x 1
  19. RobotNixon

DA is the only outfit then when i see that they are present where I'm fighting i say "God ******* Damnit DA is here"
    • Up x 3
  20. Ltiy

QFT

DA is one of the finest small outfits VS Mattherson has to offer. Period.

Do not pass this group up, give them a try.
    • Up x 3