Login Reward

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ceiron, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Ceiron

Wish there was login rewards each day like warframe has. What you guys think about it?
  2. Rhello

There was cert-based one, but they removed it for free players (if not entirely, not sure).
    • Up x 1
  3. FateJH

Whenever I log in, I'm rewarded by having fun.
    • Up x 4
  4. Ceiron

Like you can get exp boost, payment discount etc. For example when i rewarded 50% discount in warframe i bought in game stuff instantly
  5. Prudentia

The first 5 ribbons you get on each character each day give you 750 instead of 250xp
    the game is just terrible at communicating that.
    • Up x 3
  6. Sparkatb

I've had a one-off payment lifetime premium membership to all SoE/Daybreak games for over 7 years now.
    Think I paid less than $200 at the time.
    The PS2 membership annual cost is $120. So, the lifetime one was so worth it back then.

For this game if you pay for the membership:
    48 certs per day - granted at 2 certs per hour but capped at 48 until you next login, and I think you get it during playtime.
    Monthly 500 Daybreak Cash - you have to hit the claim button in game, its not automatically given.

Exclusive promotions and offers: +50% experience, +3% squad experience, +50% resources.
    10% off in-game purchases
    Monthly double XP weekend
    Log-in queue priority
    Three additional character slots
    Three additional custom loadouts
    • Up x 1
  7. Campagne

I'd like it, but there's not much incentive for the PS2 devs. to give out anything for free like in WF. Don't have resources to farm, or BPs or endo or syndicate medallions or anything really. They'd have to give discounts as you said or minor cosmetics like the decals and such, but they're not going to do that.

Would be nice, but I don't think it'd ever happen.
    • Up x 1
  8. JadeSinn

offer a login reward that gives you eather a cosmedic of some kind or gives you a set number of certs. or gives a one hour XP boost.

its not that hard to do. and it would draw insintive to people to want to buy from the DB market and BUY other things such as xp boosts or memberships.
  9. HippoCryties

They did only member receive it now