Livestream: Critical Mass Preview!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Preview: Critical Mass

PS2's next game update is big and aimed at addressing core player feedback. Tune in this Wednesday to find out what's on the way and to see the update in action.

The livestream begins at 4:00PM PT on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, over on www.twitch.tv/planetside2. We'll see you there!

2. Demigan

For those in Europe: That's 23:00 in GMT.

I'm in GMT+1 and it's going to start midnight, not exactly a wonderful timing from my POV.
    • Up x 4
  3. Smoo

What, like warpgates that actually warp, vehicles that don't explode if the roof touches things, gameplay that's not just the same few fights over and over? Fights that aren't just people firing out of invincible spawn rooms?

Or are you just going to reskin some launchers, maybe blue, add another NS weapon, and call it a day?
    • Up x 3
  4. Shabcarb

Hopefully they keep up with the live criticism feed in this "player feedback" update stream. Oh wait, this is Daybreak we're talking about.
  5. Newblood

So you want to rip on them during their live stream, but clearly if they don't play along they're in the wrong.

Narcissism anybody? o_O
  6. yasinzz

despite that toxic playercount still thank you for support of this game.
    • Up x 2
  7. bhartjoe

when does it start for people in Eastern Standard Time
    does anyone know
  8. _Kettenblatt_

GMT +1
    Berlin: 1:00AM = 4:00PM California
  9. Jaeger41

Eastern DAYLIGHT Time would be 7 pm
  10. Wolfson

Just in case.....

Daybreak used to be Sony which is based out of California. Corporate Might be out of another location, but you're gonna have to deal with the fact that you're on their time, on their paycheck, not on yours. You play for fun or for free, but they're getting paid to do this.

Link goes to PST [4pm, 8/16], EST, London Time, China Time.

#mce_temp_url#
  11. TR5L4Y3R

ok .... stream ended ... INTRESTING stuff ... realy REALY intresting stuff ..

VPsystem overhaul more focused on territory .. one faction needs to capture 41% of the total territory to then trigger an alert that turns the battle of the triggering faction to a defense game were they have to hold a the minimum terrtory to lock a continent ..
    hives still are used but vp´s can be lost and you can only get 2 , one per core .. however as far as i understand ( but don´t quote me on this ) hive´s can no longer be claimed ..

engineer get´s sticky repair
    LA get´s a quick assault jumpjet ..

iso 4 is added as loot at minimum and depending to how you perform boosts/consumables and SKINS will be a possible reward .. implants MAY come later but that´s not yet in stone ..

all this will come to pts but no ETA ..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.