Game won't Start! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by nick87544, Jan 28, 2014.

1. nick87544

When I open the laucher, the button that is supposed to say "PLAY" is unclickable for a few seconds while it is loading, and then I get an error window saying, "Unable to download SocketError:Unreachable - No data (11004)" and then a bunch of random URLs after it. I took a long break from PS2, (2-3 months) and it just doesn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling PS2, then I tried it again but installing it via Steam. It still doesn't work. I even tried registering a new account, nothing. Please help! I don't know what this is and how to fix it! Am I the only one having this problem?? Please Help. NVM I FOUND A FIX!!!
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

The issue you are currently experiencing is commonly related to a caching issue with the game's launchpad. In order to possibly resolve this issue, go to your game's folder and find the launchpad.libs folder. From there, delete the launchpad.cache folder and try accessing the game once again.

If this does not resolve your issue please reset your Internet options by following these instructions: Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > Click the Advanced Tab. On the Advanced Tab Afterward click Reset > Delete Personal Settings > and click Ok. Then go back on the Internet Options and on the advanced tab, scroll down to Security and un-check "Check Server Certificate Revocation" and "Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk" then click on Ok.
  3. Gabooonsniper

4. Spooty1