Game Error G15

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by rousseauh, Jul 9, 2013.

1. rousseauh

The game was working fine for a few hours; till an hour ago, I got a game crash. After which, I started the game again and came to the character selection screen. When I click play, the button changes to "Logging In" and after a few seconds, it freezes. After which it crashes and gives me Game Error G15. I have tried restarting the game, internet and pc, doesn't work. I have also tried deleting some of the ini and xml files(posted in another thread) and validating the game again. Game loads up and I get back to the character selection and have the same problem again.

My firewall is disabled and all 3 process are unblocked by the firewall.( I have been playing without issues for a month now so firewall shouldn't be the case.) I play on Briggs. My location is Singapore, ISP: Starhub, connection speed: 200mbps down 50mbps upload. I use a router and did not change any router settings for the past few months.

Com Specs:
    i5 2500 3.3ghz
    8gb ram
    GeForce 780gtx

However, when I create a new character on Connery, I am able to login and play without any issues (Just did this 5mins ago). Is briggs having login issues atm, or is something wrong with my connection?
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

A G15 indicates that a firewall or virus protection program is preventing PlanetSide 2 from running. Set any firewalls and antivirus programs to allow PlanetSide 2 (specifically launchpad.exe, awesomiumprocess.exe and planetside2.exe). Find the steps to allow the game to bypass your protection programs here. If the error persists, please contact Technical Support, instructions to do so can be found in my signature.