[BUG] Failed to start BattlEye Service

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Maulkin, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Maulkin

I get this every time I try to launch:

15:01:35: Starting BattlEye Service...
    15:01:36: Failed to start BattlEye Service (1056).

I have tried deleting the the BEClient_x64 to allow it to get reinstalled and that does nothing.
  2. Hammerlock

looks like this sevice causing more problems then solving some ... i cant download this desaster of a patch it say only

HTTP::Exception::UnhandledResponse: Found (302 - 62.157.140.133) - http://pls.patch.daybreakgames.com/...b3253a8f99db14ef542e6b6214ceef99f5b?cb=JDOEBM unable to load or something and crash after 5-7MB download progress
    no clue if i post it here because i running out of ideas how to solve this error
  3. PinkHurtsMyEyes

I'm not even getting a battleeye install on the standard client. I downloaded the new test a couple of days ago and battleeye installed with that. Got no such install with the live client. IDK - going to assume it works.
  4. SharkyVanWarp

22:27:32: Starting BattlEye Service...

22:27:34: Launching game...
    22:27:38: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    22:27:38: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll".

Been trying all damn day since off work... effin' great way to spend your evening off...
    I keep on renaming or moving dlls, and it keeps on coming up with new ones to say are conflict.
    Verified install several times... Do I really have to reinstall 18GB over a damn patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. FateJH

Just for precaution, run a file scan over that one, looking for Trojans. I recommend using MalwareBytes.
  6. Pepenador66

7. Linus

I played Planetside just fine yesterday.
    I cannot play anymore because this new Battleye refuse to be installed and prevents me to launch my (not hacked) game
    I stop to play Planetside after many advanced attempts to make it work, I will be waiting for the next fix or update.
  8. Drag0

Re-install. If its still not working, ******** your game isn't hacked.
  9. Linus

If this was that simple I might have not posted anything on the forum....
  10. FoxyAkademie

[Bug] Battleye failed to install

17:26:31: Installing BattlEye Service...
    17:26:31: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

was the message if I press the play button :(
    I found out over Battleye that it need the firewall and stop hacker.
    The Problem is that the programm a programm see what it not like, so it failed but I don´t know how to fix it.

I tryed these things : Restart PC, Redownloadet from steam and .exe, allowed for firewall and end steam background aktivity

Please help ( I can´t speak so good English :) )
  11. FoxyAkademie

My System is windows 10 with an NVIDEA Card
  12. ReptilePete

Basically if you cant launch, it means that BattleEye has detected that you are using Hacking Tools. Working as intended. What you will need to do is a complete reformat of your operating system hard drive and fresh re-install of windows.
  13. FoxyAkademie

I launched the game with administraitor but here is another problem.
    I press play and the game say nothing and crashed i think or the play button lights up if I press play
  14. FoxyAkademie

Battleye works i think the message comes not but its the other problem

I have windows 7 (not 10 ) :D and launch it on steam
  15. ObiVanuKenobi

Pretty sure you have a virus.
    Scan your PC with this https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mbam_current/
  16. FoxyAkademie

I had Avira and I download not that, because this can be a virus :D. I scan the pc later
  17. AtckAtck

dnsapi.dll might be an active rootkit hiding a trojan, i would seriously recommend checking that.
  18. FoxyAkademie

its on the pc I kill that
  19. UltraTech

20. Beerbeerbeer

1. Reinstall
    2. A virus or malware may indeed impact playing as BE may detect it and think it's some kernel, injection hack. Good luck getting rid of it.
    3. Uninstall hacks.
    4. Those hacks could very well contain hidden rootkits that hacks your PC and hence caused number 2 above. You get what you deserve.