ERROR G25

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GLM321, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ArbarisUA

Same problem(g25). I think it's because of video card series ATI. Even though they are in the list of permissible by unknown reason they do not work with this game.
  2. ArbarisUA

We rly need hotfix!!!! Please:(
  3. zoura20

will my sony vaio windows7
    intel corei3
    4gb of ram
    computer run planetside 2 please reply soon thank you.
  4. nerdyguy2011

It's your graphic card. (If you have an ATI Radeon then it won't work. They will fix that soon though!) I'm still working on fixing it but if you look further up in the forums and see me talking to TSR AlexS he won't reply to my message. I will notify you if I fix it and tell you how. Also, look on youtube. There might be some videos on it but not many since the game just came out yesterday.
  5. StudMuffin17

I'm having the same problem and I have a ATI Radeon HD 3850.
    Do I need a new video card or is this just a kink that needs to be worked out?
  6. Suloseepra

I have GTX 560 with latest 310.70 Drivers and im getting the G25 error.

Im pretty sure my video card fullfills the recommended requirements also.
  7. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

For those with compatible video cards, this can be the result of an issue with game files that have become corrupt. Try this, run your Planetside 2 Launchpad and log in, but do not press play. Click on the Advanced Tools icon (looks like a hexagon surrounding a wrench) in the lower left and then choose the option to open game directory. In the window/folder that comes up, locate and delete the following files

PlanetSide2.exe
    UserOptions.ini
    SoundSettings.xml
    LoadingScreen.xml
    InputProfiles.xml
    vivoxoal.dll
    vivoxsdk.dll

Once these files are deleted, close the Planetside 2 window/folder and go back to the Launchpad > Advanced Tools/Settings menu. Click on the Validate Game Assets menu option and then press the green Validate button to have the Launchpad check your game files, and download any missing or corrupt files.

Let me know if that helps.
  8. ARKK

I couldn't find UserOptions.ini in the directory....
    I've gotten this exact same G25 error message, but someone i know with the exact same computer (I am 200% sure that we have exactly the same computer) can play the game without a problem. I tried validating the files on both steam and the launchpad, but the game still doesnt work, even though it would find files missing or corrupted and then replace them.
    My video card and my friend's video card is Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3).
  9. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Unfortunately Intel graphics devices are currently not on the list of supported graphics devices for the game, however, in most cases these devices are on-board with your Motherboard and a Video Card can be installed into your system, which would allow you to run the game (assuming the card you installed is supported).

You can view the requirements here: http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35012
  10. STUDmuffin1515

im getting the error to i have a ATI 4250 is that compatible?
  11. mrfrezz

I'm still having problems trying to fix this. Can i send you the info alexS?
  12. TheAppl3

Post the card model please.

Unsupported, may barely meet the absolute minimum requirements based on some reviews that state it performs close to a 4850. You most likely need to upgrade to play at all.

Unsupported, see this chart.
    Nope. People play the game with ATI cards. Nvidia tends to work better, but having an ATI card does not instantly preclude you from playing. Which specific model do you have?

Unsupported, see this chart.

Interestingly similar name to the guy I quoted just before this o_O

Same problem too. Unsupported, see this chart.

Post the info here, it's possible that someone else can help you as well.
  13. TheAppl3

Missed one question and hooray for stupid 30 minute time limits for post editing, so double post ftw.

Absolutely not compatible. The 760G is an integrated chipset and will not run the game at all.
  14. jafuyakatori

it dosent work for me either
  15. TheAppl3

System specs?
  16. rodon

please help, i getting error G25, i have gtx560 driver v.310.70, phenom II 960T, and \PlanetSide 2\UserOptions.ini file missing. :(

and i already try install game via steam and normal and try delete/validate files
  17. rodon

ok, problem solved by updating driver for mother board (AMD catalyst control centar and install manager, APP SDK Runtime, USB Filter Driver) :)
  18. CytZz

I have a AMD M880G with ATI Mobilty Radeon HD 4250 an help with this?? I wanna play the game and I think its because I'm using a labtop please respond to brandonw95@hotmail.co.uk please and thank you :)
  19. TheAppl3

Unsupported and very weak GPU. Reading system requirements is good. Game requires an HD4850, you have a mobile HD4250. Sorry.
  20. WPWeedy

Hi,

I deleted my hate letter to write this: A GeForce 8600 GTS is being outperformed by a ATI HD 3850. A GeForce 8800 GT outperforms a ATI HD 3870 by roughly 20 %.