Cant Login on Launchpad

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LordNicon, Mar 4, 2013.

1. LordNicon

Another Launchpad another Problem ;)

Trying to login with my Account Name and Password at Launchpad, but it always say wrong user or PW.

I can login to the SOE Site to watch my account Data but it dont work at Launchpad.

I reset my Password but it dont work.

Could somebody help me?
  2. Gary

I cannot help you directly since i do not know your account login or password. Best bet is to see if you can log in to the support site and file a ticket explaining the situation. There is a link in my signature to open a ticket.

You could possibly send a private message to a TSR on the forums to see if they can help you will need the ticket reference number if you are going to do this,

Your login data is not your username on the forums, For example i do not login in with Gary (just in case that is what you are doing)
  3. LordNicon

No it isnt, but the Station Name u use to watch ur Account Specifications (Kreditcard etc.) that is your Login Name also on the Launchpad. So when i can login to watch my Account on SOE Site i should also can do login at Launchpad too....
  4. Gary

Yes thats correct i just mentioned it since people do attempt to login witth the forum name D: NExt step is probably a support ticket, File that and then try Validating the game files... (not sure if validating could help but it is worth a try right?)