Can't Login Domain I Down (G99)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Geek (_!_), Mar 8, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geek (_!_)

Looks like someone didn't verify their contact details so the domain name is down.
    [IMG]
  2. Mithril Community Manager

We are looking into this. Thank you.
  3. melioa

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue
    Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.planetside2.com because this web site requires a secure connection.

What can you do about it?
    www.planetside2.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.

that was the issue i just had.
  4. Kadacore

Everytime I've tried to start the game today, I've received a similar warning to those posted above that states ...

"The connection to www.planetside2.com is not secure. You are seeing this warning because this site does not support HTTPS."

I've tried starting from the desktop, from Steam, and using two different computers. No luck. Can't play.
  5. Manaanran

A tad different for me. Yet the main issues seems a lot alike
    I can connect to the game. But I cannot connect to any character and enter the Sanctuary : connexion is severed for security reasons and a web page opens stating this :

Votre connexion n'est pas privée

Des individus malveillants tentent peut-être de subtiliser vos informations personnelles sur le site www.planetside2.com (mots de passe, messages ou numéros de carte de crédit, par exemple).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
  6. Zoo2

Why this domain has been suspended
    [IMG]
    We need email address verification from the owner
    This might be because the owner has registered, but has not clicked the verification link in the email sent to them.
    [IMG]
    Other domain contact details have recently been modified, but are not yet verified
    This data might be their first name, last name, organisation name or email address.

Is this your site? - Reactivate it now!

Resend the verification email

This will be sent to the registrant email address listed in your domain’s contact data. Unless you’ve changed it manually, it will be what you inputted when you first registered the domain.
    You can see this email address by logging into your Namecheap account and going to the Domain Management section. You can also update this information if you want to.
  7. Zoo2

Hay Planet side staff, can you log me into your account with "Namecheap" i would do it for you all; but i do not have the information.
  8. TomPeregrin

Just letting you know this is still an issue. I couldn't play at all yesterday, and it seems I also can't play today.
  9. Great Britian

I understand you devs are looking into this but can you please give us players a eta on when this problem would be fixed.
  10. Mithril Community Manager

We have resolved this issue over the weekend. Thank you for your patience everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.