Question to the Devs / Mods - About Stat Padders and AFK Farmers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NenntronForum, Dec 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NenntronForum

Dear developers and mods, I have recently started to track down several Stat Padders and Afk Farmers in the game. I find it quite concerning to see multiple high-level Accounts (+90 BR) engaging in this behavior for months without facing any consequences.

So within this Post I am reaching out to ask, if the developers and mods are aware that this behavior still exists within the game.

I also would like to know if reporting these players to cheater@planetside will result in punishment or bans of these Accounts, as I'm questioning whether it's worth my time to track them down and report them.

If the answer is "yes", I also would like to know what specific information should be included in my reports to ensure that you can punish them?

While probably video recordings are often helpful, sometimes it is not possible for me to capture any video evidence, when these Stat Padders are hidden in inaccessible locations or glitched into objects, which I can't reach. In such cases, would providing a screenshot of their killboard or achievements, clearly indicating that they are afk farming for hours, be sufficient enough to get them punished?

That would help a lot, since always locating and recording video evidence for every single one of these players is often very time consuming for me.

Also since you mentioned that you are working on updating the Anticheat, I wonder if you are also working on a detection against those AFK Botters? If not, you might want think about it, as there are +80 Stat Padders and Botters each day, selling and boosting their Accounts, which often does not get punished or noticed by you at all.

I hope I can get some "detailed" answers out of it :)
  2. NenntronForum

Would be nice to get an answer :)
  3. NenntronForum

So I won't get an answer here?
    I also tried to contact Devs via Mail but no answer so far.
  4. Mithril Community Manager

Contact our customer support team and ask them how you can properly report these players and what evidence is required. Have that conversation in your support ticket. https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228447-PLANETSIDE-2

Regarding anti-cheat updates. We are working internally on improving this but can not reveal those details just yet. Keep a look out for further monthly developer letters which would contain this information when the time is right.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.